TheTool lvl 67 Human- Seeking Diez Clan-

This is a discussion on TheTool lvl 67 Human- Seeking Diez Clan- within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am a Lvl 67 Buffer/healer looking for lots of xp yes I'll pk but I am looking for active ...
Page: 1

Tool

Default TheTool lvl 67 Human- Seeking Diez Clan-

I am a Lvl 67 Buffer/healer looking for lots of xp yes I'll pk but I am looking for active xp clan Eastern standard time is my time zone

Tool

:wacko:
    WTF! who couldn't use a good buffer

Who likes buffers that are quitters lol :P

little_painter

funniest comedian my ass
    chapelle
    dave chapelle ?
    that dumb fker wouldent hit the socks ona dead yard worker on a wet and moist night in my backyard pas 1am on a tuesday last in december 2006 h43r: h43r: h43r:

Tool

Stapler the only thing I quite was dead clan yes it was rebuilt but I wasnt going to sit around and do nothing

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

you gonna give athame, the equipment you borrowed or should i say jacked from us Back ? -_-

CheckMeOut

so when you gonna give back the clan stuff stell gave you? shai tried to get ya but said you /blocked pm,trades and logged out lol hmm :huh:

Tool

This is why I left you buggers I TOLD Shai “when I see the person that gave the so called items to me I would give them back to her"
    I don’t trust shai and I think he might I SAID MIGHT not be honest with the clan and keep them if he felt he had any use for them. So again
    to all of you who have no business talking to me about shyt you have nothing to do with I will return the items to Stellar when I see her next it is Christmas and we are all busy I haven’t " JACKED " anything I am returning the items to who gave them to ME! So Stop your crying and play the game... If I lent you anything I would EXPECT you to return it to me NOT some PERSON who knows me or to a person in my clan so STFU.

This is my personal opinion of him and I have no proof of any of this it is a free country freedom of speech and I will ALWAYS speak the truth this my opinion if you disagree so be it

Tool

Originally posted by CheckMeOut
    so when you gonna give back the clan stuff stell gave you? shai tried to get ya but said you */blocked pm,trades and logged out lol hmm :huh:
    and steve I never saw Shai in game i Told him this on this very forum im PM this is why I dont trust him he makes shyt up to make others look bad or to try and make himself look better I dont know wich one I have seen many of you in game and I will return items to the person who lent them to me!

Lol tool im just messing with ya :P Best of luck to ya and clan is still filled with fags and homos but im sure ull be welcomed back if u ever change ur mind ^_^

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Tool+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tool)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CheckMeOut
    so when you gonna give back the clan stuff stell gave you? shai tried to get ya but said you */blocked pm,trades and logged out lol hmm :huh:
    and steve I never saw Shai in game i Told him this on this very forum im PM this is why I dont trust him he makes shyt up to make others look bad or to try and make himself look better I dont know wich one I have seen many of you in game and I will return items to the person who lent them to me![/b]

First off I want to keep this incident private, but I guess you wanted to make it public.

Actually i didn't make anything up, and you indeed are the liar. I guess you don't recall when you were at EMC inn hostess, I pm'd you to please give back the items that you were loaned so others could use them. Your reply was no answer, when I tried to pm you again you blocked pm. Then when i went to trade you you canceled several times before you blocked trade. After that I was talking in normal chat for you to unblock pm's, again no reply. Finally you disappeared in front of me and when i tried to pm you it said failed to connect. Hmmm... sounds kinda shady to me. Then when I pm you on the forums, you reply back like a dick.

I especially like the part about trusting me with the items, as I recall those items either came from bosses that I soloed, or killed with Rhastus, so don't patronize me about trust with items. All you ever did was bitch about items since day one you joined, and when it was time to camp for bosses, you never once helped or even cared to "waste time" waiting for one to spawn.

So bye bye and go cry for items from someone else kk

Tool

WOW I guess that was a can of worms I didnt want to get into but any way shai the items are back to were they belong and we can all go along with our own lives I dont recall any of what you are saying about when u pmed me but it doesnt really matter cus everything is were it should be I dont know who farmed them nor do I care the person who gave em to me got em back and is happy so we are done BB.