Levitation Recruiting! ORC

This is a discussion on Levitation Recruiting! ORC within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; (No Flaming) Please read my entire post before applying If you can't read this cause your english is that bad ...
Page: 1

Aquarius

(No Flaming)
    Please read my entire post before applying If you can't read this cause your english is that bad dont bother to apply.

Forum is currently being eddited but heres what we got so far! please check it out
    http://www.levitation.ipbfree.com/

IF YOUR TRYING TO JOIN JUST TO BE A CLAN JUMPER LATER....DONT COME TO US...WE ARE NOT THAT CLAN.....WE ARE HERE FOR FUN, FRIENDS, AND ABOVE ALL ELSE, LOYALTY

Please post your resume here for acceptance into our clan....there is a form below to fill out....make sure its done properly or you will be turned down
    we do wars and pk and any other events we can as well as farm bosses but most of all we love exp.

1.-NO KS (Kill Steal)
    2.-NO LURING MOBS to other players/guilds
    3.-NO CHEATS, HACKS, MACROING, SCAMMING, OR DUPING
    4.-If a boss is being killed feel free to join in, a boss drop is a boss drop wether its KS'ing or not!
    5.-Official Language is ENGLISH (forums, clan, & ally chat)
    6.-Must speak english well for VENT (vent is a free software for quality voice communication via the Internet, ill buy when i get home from holiday)
    7.-Its very important you register and post your equipment on the Current Equipment forum. Awards depend mostly on that.
    8.-All Boss's are are party drops....if you get a drop in the CLAN party the drop will go to the most active/loyal class in the party. if no one needs the drop they can split it or give it to another clannie ( remember this shows loyalty )

must want to have fun and understand game is just a game
    must listen and follow directions when in parties and use teamwork
    must have loyalty to clan
    must be dedicated to Leveling
    must not start with other clan or clan memebers...come to me to let me handle it..walk away

All members of clan must be active at least 3 hours a day every day or you can save up for the weekends and play alot on fri, sat, and sun days and nnights... totaling 20 hours per week or more.

Thanks and have a good day

YOUR FORUM NAME SHOULD BE SAME NAME AS YOUR GAME NAME WHEN APPLYING

Real First Name:
    Game nick:
    prev Level:
    Class:
    Where from:
    How Old:
    How long have you been playing KO:
    Previous clans:
    Previous clan leaders nick:
    Do you have ventrilo or teamspeak:
    How well do you speak english:
    MSN, Yahoo, or AOL Id:
    Email:
    Tell us about yourself:
    Why do you want to join Levitation:

4-stroke

up for nubcake

Aquarius

i am probably gonna be the most active player in the whole server, concidering im out of the job atm and have a small amount of money comming in, and ive got nothing better to do <3

4-stroke

yea well that&#39;s how i know u , i&#39;d join u if i hadnt a clan

gl

Aquarius

bump

Aquarius

wow no replies come on people!

lol Matt.... still no1 will reply to your clan recruiting topic? >< jesus dude Just join mine Matt what happen dude? : <

4-stroke

yea matt ur not very succesfull ^^

it&#39;l come by time

Aquarius

i dont care people dont reply then ill still make the clan, im sure once the clan is made people will be interested
    this time im not giving up!

Aquarius

come onnnnnn