Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Seeking SERIOUS sharer for top equiped Girakon Mage

This is a discussion on Seeking SERIOUS sharer for top equiped Girakon Mage within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yup, I have made up my mind about looking for a sharer, mainly because I want to cut down my ...
Page: 1

Yup, I have made up my mind about looking for a sharer, mainly because I want to cut down my KO playing time and focus more on University.

Requirements

- Must be in Asia / Europe etc (GMT +1), so we don't have time conflict with each other.
    - Must be experienced with mage. (Had a level 72+ mages in the past with NP symbol WITH PROOF)
    - Must be committed, X amount of hours of playing time per day on average.
    - Must have 250+ posts in KO4LIFE.
    - Must have some sort of USD transactions in the past with clean records. (Must have vouches of course)
    - If you use Ventrilo it would be a big plus.

Do not pm if you don't meet any requirements, I am not desperate enough to let anyone go on my account. (In the past, I have had only let real-life friends and friends I have had played with for 3 years + to use my account)

Edit: I need solid proofs, screenshots vouches and etc

Ultimate Goal

In the short term:

- Get level 75 ASAP, within a week or two period. This is a must.

In the long term:

Girakon will be my last server, so I wish to exp this mage to level 80 before I am done with Knight Online. I expect the account to be level 80 before summer, which is around 15 % a week or so. Keep in mind that, I am not looking for someone to EXP my account, I am simply looking for a sharer that will play this account with me.

Rewards

I am looking for serious sharer, so I expect this to be a long-term bond. However, if at anytime you wish to withdraw as a sharer and have contributed towards my account (eg, exp / np / farming) You will be awarded with:

- Either in-game money or character (Restricted to Girakon only of course), and, I will help you equip your character to the best of my ability.
    - Any in-game favor, eg, purchase of premium / knight cash in future new server.
    - Paypal USD

Account Info

- Level 74.3 Human Magician with 330k NP (Border S and Monthly S)
    - Great reputation, you will probably get random PMs from friendlist and ask you to go PK with them. (Can easily join top clans in Human side)
    - Top equipped Light mage in Girakon, and will maintain in that position until I quit.
    - Account come with Exp Valks without an expiration date and Gold Premium / enough scrolls / pots

Last note

You are not expected to buy anything for the character. Gold Premium / Knight Cash / Equips will be provided by me =)

I will not quit before you do, so don't worry about waking up and saw a selling thread without a notice.

Lastly, I want to emphasize: you are sharing the account with me, not just Exping for me. Of course, if you want to EXP for rewards, feel free to apply as well.

That is all I can think of, I will edit if something pops up in mind.

Bump for gg.
    This guy knows everything there is to know about mages.
    ^^

gl on 80 <3

PSYK0SIN

bump
    Fair enough

Banned

hey i think i can do it uhm hit me up on msn [email protected] trust topic in sig

nvm this i read the gmt u need

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

really interested in paypal money any info on a basic ammount per lvl? or at 80 how much youd give

bump

J

Let me pk on it.

I want to pk on it.

I will do 5% for some PK.
    h34r:

iiason

Let me pk on it.[/b]
    +1 xD

so u finally decided to go with a sharer? i&#39;m considerin it myself :S

D0ntLikeAFreak

hmm, maybe i feel myself required, i require for everything and i have now holiday for a while, I&#39;m from belgium and i have normally above 1k posts as i used to own the accountsontLikeAFreak,Jezuss,Jezuss and s4ga. tough i lost them cause i flamed paddy xDi&#39;ve did usd trades in the past, i did bought 2md&#39;s +8 in old ke in edana for 200$ i&#39;ve got people that can confirm this , if my counting is right i&#39;ve played now on 17 different accounts, if u want some vouch for me , i can give u some

i meet all the requirements
    would have applied to share with u if i didnt had dragonite to play :P. up for good gun

D0ntLikeAFreak

:lol: already waiting like 10 hours for him aga no

Boyce

hmm, maybe i feel myself required, i require for everything and i have now holiday for a while, I&#39;m from belgium and i have normally above 1k posts as i used to own the accountsontLikeAFreak,Jezuss,Jezuss and s4ga. tough i lost them cause i flamed paddy xDi&#39;ve did usd trades in the past, i did bought 2md&#39;s +8 in old ke in edana for 200$ i&#39;ve got people that can confirm this , if my counting is right i&#39;ve played now on 17 different accounts, if u want some vouch for me , i can give u some [/b]
    Ex-koxper @ronark.

D0ntLikeAFreak

lol sure w/e nubie :lol:

bump for this gg guy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast