Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Do Not Trust These Share'ers!

This is a discussion on Do Not Trust These Share'ers! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eastyy Didn't do the agreed exp per day, all he did was pk and waste my scrolls. He also died ...
Page: 1

dogdog

Thumbs down

Eastyy Didn't do the agreed exp per day, all he did was pk and waste my scrolls. He also died and lost me 10% exp

DurtyBP Didn't do the agreed exp per day, all he did was PK. First day he used 3.5 hours worth of scrolls (21 scrolls) and lost a total of 100 np over the course of those 3.5 hours.

WalkItOut Gave out account info to other people without permission. Didn't do the agreed exp per day.

Vice Did not do the agreed exp per day, all he did was pk. He died on the account, not even sure how much exp he lost for me.

BEWARE of these guys

Banned

bro..durtydude is kool...first u said he used 7 scrolls..now 21 ? make up ur mind bro.. he was going to pay u back the money + more for doing that to. so everyone trust durtydude is is trustable and a great guy

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

vice is a gg
    he is one of the best expers i have,lol

kdoyle32

wow dude w.e how many times do i have to tell you to get it through your thick skull , i said i never played duff/heal i said give me a day to get used to it and if i used anything id pay you back but if you want keep going on about "how right you are and how wrong i am" then w.e im done thanks to you im done with ko hope you enjoy it because im leaving thanks to you too many ppl are askin me bout this stupid shit good luck with your babashopped account i hope you get hacked

walkitout

Eastyy Didn't do the agreed exp per day, all he did was pk and waste my scrolls. He also died and lost me 10% exp

DurtyBP Didn't do the agreed exp per day, all he did was PK. First day he used 3.5 hours worth of scrolls (21 scrolls) and lost a total of 100 np over the course of those 3.5 hours.

WalkItOut Gave out account info to other people without permission. Didn't do the agreed exp per day.

Vice Did not do the agreed exp per day, all he did was pk. He died on the account, not even sure how much exp he lost for me.

BEWARE of these guys[/b]
    Yes , I did the xp u wanted me to do , but as I said I wont have a lot of time to xp and u said just try to..
    And I did.

dogdog

Arrow

bro..durtydude is kool...first u said he used 7 scrolls..now 21 ? make up ur mind bro.. he was going to pay u back the money + more for doing that to. so everyone trust durtydude is is trustable and a great guy[/b]
    DurtyBP used 7 of each scroll (7 swift, 7 2000 buff, 7 350 ac) which totals 21 scrolls

fact is he did not live up to the agreement, therefore he is NOT TRUSTABLE

If anyone lets DurtyBP play their account it is at their own risk, i am warning that me and him had an agreement and he did not do what he said

END OF STORY

Yes , I did the xp u wanted me to do , but as I said I wont have a lot of time to xp and u said just try to..
    And I did.[/b]
    Don't even talk to me WalkItOut... you gave my account info out to random people behind my back! DIE BITCH!

you should be banned from ko4life

END OF STORY

walkitout

DurtyBP used 7 of each scroll (7 swift, 7 2000 buff, 7 350 ac) which totals 21 scrolls

fact is he did not live up to the agreement, therefore he is NOT TRUSTABLE

If anyone lets DurtyBP play their account it is at their own risk, i am warning that me and him had an agreement and he did not do what he said

END OF STORY

Don't even talk to me WalkItOut... you gave my account info out to random people behind my back! DIE BITCH!

you should be banned from ko4life

END OF STORY[/b]
    I didnt gave ur acc to random ppl...Stop bsing

dogdog

I didnt gave ur acc to random ppl...Stop bsing[/b]
    Yes you did and I have proof

walkitout

Yes you did and I have proof, I am in communication with Ko4life admins now to get you banned

Buh-bye asshole[/b]
    Nop , I didn't and gl!

DaKidGotSkillz

In 3weeks ago. WalkItOut scammed Bizant on Akara.

walkitout

In 3weeks ago. WalkItOut scammed Bizant on Akara.[/b]
    Got proof?

WrathofGod

i tryed Eastyy before too... he never exps

Banned

1st of all
    theres a diff between not doing the job asked and not being trustable..

i think ur just stupid

but hey
    thats just me

maliluki

1st of all
    theres a diff between not doing the job asked and not being trustable..

i think ur just stupid
    but hey
    thats just me[/b]
    ROFL,stfu :lol: :lol:

Durty BP is a sharer on an acc that i play... He is trustable. (no its not dogdog)

Why do you say that these people aren't trustable. Like Hulk said there is a difference between not trustable and not doing something they said. You're a dumbass.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast