Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lookin for a char to play

This is a discussion on Lookin for a char to play within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, well im look for an account to play, id perefer a warrior, or an int priest, either ardream or ...
Page: 1

assasin375

Default Lookin for a char to play, canadian IP

Hey, well im look for an account to play, id perefer a warrior, or an int priest, either ardream or 70+ it doesnt realy matter, i played an ardream warrior and an ardream int priest on cwest, you can ask any of the old school guys from goon squad and theyll tell you i was a beast. I also played on Ionia, i was in Momentum and Fatality and ended up with a lvl 71 int priest before i gave up on that. I also played a lvl 73 bp on CWest. I just dont have time right now to xp my own account, but id be more than willing to xp/pk on someone elses account, and if things go well i should be able to baba a bit, but we'll see about that later. And i would prefer the char to be on CWest, but at this point ill play pretty much anything. Got any other questions you can pm me on here or add me to msn. [email protected]

Its gotta be on a canadian IP btw

And if you got a decent account i might be able to provide vpn
    Last edited by assasin375; 08-23-2009 at 02:08 AM.

assasin375

bring
    up
    my

Quote Originally Posted by assasin375 View Post
    Hey, well im look for an account to play, id perefer a warrior, or an int priest, either ardream or 70+ it doesnt realy matter, i played an ardream warrior and an ardream int priest on cwest, you can ask any of the old school guys from goon squad and theyll tell you i was a beast. I also played on Ionia, i was in Momentum and Fatality and ended up with a lvl 71 int priest before i gave up on that. I also played a lvl 73 bp on CWest. I just dont have time right now to xp my own account, but id be more than willing to xp/pk on someone elses account, and if things go well i should be able to baba a bit, but we'll see about that later. And i would prefer the char to be on CWest, but at this point ill play pretty much anything. Got any other questions you can pm me on here or add me to msn. [email protected]

Its gotta be on a canadian IP btw

And if you got a decent account i might be able to provide vpn
    I think that I can say a few words about bl00dy aka Kyle.

I met kyle a very long time ago, prob about 1 year ago (yeah, 1 year) in the clan VaeVictis. He was an assistant, if memory serves right, and played an ardream BP for a bit. then the clan called for him (they needed a 60+ preist) so he took bl00dypriest (bp) 60+. eventually, he got hold of the char 4disapear, a lvl 73 bp. but later on, VaeVictis, and all of its clans fell, so bl00dy came back to dcz, on an impressive warrior, bl00dywarr10r, where i had many duos that were pretty fun later on, he was a bp/intpriest (he switched often) and he did very well there too ^^

The dude is freakin awesome, hella trusted, and loves to go on random boss runs with my brother XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GG right here, get him quick

(wow kyle, i wrote you a better letter of reccomendation then most teachers will ever give you LOL)

assasin375

LOL shut it, but you wrote out my life story better than i did, i still hate myself for leaving you guys behind on cwest(GUMMYS FAULT) i had some great times pking with everyone and when i moved to Ionia(BECAUSE OF GUMMy *cough* FAG *cough*) it just wasnt the same, if i dont start sharing with anyone, i MIGHT, and thats a big might, come back to cwest dcz, and revive bl00dz, but gotta get a new job first.
    Last edited by assasin375; 08-23-2009 at 06:12 AM.

LOL shut it, but you wrote out my life story better than i did, i still hate myself for leaving you guys behind on cwest(GUMMYS FAULT) i had some great times pking with everyone and when i moved to Ionia(BECAUSE OF GUMMy *cough* FAG *cough*) it just wasnt the same, if i dont start sharing with anyone, i MIGHT, and thats a big might, come back to cwest dcz, and revive bl00dz, but gotta get a new job first.
    dude, Cwest ardream is so simple that cappy is considered the most tank orc priest, and hes in full rentals and quest on his priest XDDDDDDDDD trust me bro, you dont need anythin fancy, and clan bank would help you get a dd helm since we farm that as a clan every day pretty much

assasin375

WTF?!?! JOEY A TANK?!?! people in ardream must suck nowadays xD

ill tell u what, i went on c-west with my rogue, with fp+8 set, elf belt+0, amulet of dex +0, rol+0, elf ring +0, quest earings, dual shard +7, and i slaughtered just about anyone, i could tank 2-3 ppl solo xD

On archer i used iron bow +8, and some ppl i one hittet with counter strike zuhaha

assasin375

well yeah i guess back in the day the only competition we realy had was NexT, but from what i heard there gone

WTF?!?! JOEY A TANK?!?! people in ardream must suck nowadays xD
    haha well, next is gone, but they really REALLY BLEW.... sobre is gone, darkrogue is gone, but all he did was hp pot on his rogue, so easy kill, minos is gone, but he was a baba nab, we got like 5 sins to replace him..... the biggest deal is that a lot of GGs from EnchanteD are gone.... havent seen healthexpert in a while

new mage to kil is BloMii, that guy is hella geared, even on full duff, he has like 1.8k hp and i spike him only 800....... u dont even wanna know the damage when he is not full duffed XD doesnt have sobres tp's though :P

idk, ardreams got a lot more babas, but seems like they lost a lot of numbers. but even still, its like 3vs16 XD (me, captain, pot)

captain is hella tank because me and pot cure and minor the hell out of him (haha would love to duo with you again XD soon as im back from college xD)

long story short, u better come back you dont need gear, i promise you XD and im pretty sure we can gyft you +6 dd for your priest xD

assasin375

nah man if im comin back im gettin gear, and i got a plan trust me

nah man if im comin back im gettin gear, and i got a plan trust me
    we will keep bl00dz in clan till then

oh, and make sure u get an extra 30mil, so u can restat him.... atm bl00dz is torment, and if i remember, u like party heal best XD

assasin375

nah if you need a spot in the clan dont keep him in on my behalf, i gotta find a job first anyways

[Tyrone]

its niight here bloody

come back to cwest, im playin on a geared mage now ^^
    hella fun

P.S.
    the kids GG even though he left us to go with gummy lol
    i will vouch

assasin375

once i find a new job, as long as i get paid enough to supply me with some money for college and my smokes then ill come back, if i dont find a sharer by then

and nice you finally got gear, did Draven give you some of his shit when he left?

[Tyrone]

draven hasnt quit yet im still playin his accounts ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast