<::|| Unforgiven - Recruiting 60+! ||::>

This is a discussion on <::|| Unforgiven - Recruiting 60+! ||::> within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <::||FAQ||::> What is Unforgiven looking for? - Active 60+ fluent English speaking members of any class that have the ability ...
Page: 1

eatdamuffin

<::||FAQ||::>
    What is Unforgiven looking for?
    - Active 60+ fluent English speaking members of any class that have the ability to come on ventrillo and as a plus communicate over ventrillo, who wish to exp a lot, and work as a team in achieving monetary, nation point, or experience gain goals. I only want people who will be dedicated to the clan and will want to be in the clan atmosphere i&#39;m attempting to create. Last but not least we want people who want to have fun while leveling!

What can Unforgiven provide?
    - A great ally clan that is in the top five, who exp like crazy, and can provide good experience parties, as i type I&#39;m leveling with them. I can also provide my clan members with a great 75 slot Ventrillo server that i own and operate, to hang out in, afk, level, gold farm, or exp in.
    </span></span></div>

<div align="center"><span style="color:#FF0000">Who we do not wish to join...
    - Scammers/Griefers/Flammers/Hackers/KOXP&#39;ers
    - People who are not in it for the long run
    - Non-English speakers

</div>

Last but not least... The Clan application

Code:
    In-Game Name?: *Insert name here*
    Ventrillo and a Mic?: Yes/No , Yes/No
    Level?: *Must be 60+ only exception is for priests*
    Age?: *To determine maturity level*
    Class?: *Warrior/Rogue/Priest/Mage* 
    Main Language?: *Explain*
    Why is Unforgiven the clan for you?: *Explain*
    You can private message me your application on the forums, post it, or contact me on MSN: [email protected] or in game @ Eatdamuffin or MuffinMerchant

Following your acceptance into the clan i will invite you in El Mo or Moradon and you will be given the ventrillo information.

Thanks

eatdamuffin

Update im working on a website now.

upup for muffins o.o

eatdamuffin

Ty<3 Much love

deivis121

Up for GG!
    wery good clan !

SpongeBobSquarePants

Ladykitana

<::||FAQ||::>
    What is Unforgiven looking for?
    - Active 60+ fluent English speaking members of any class that have the ability to come on ventrillo and as a plus communicate over ventrillo, who wish to exp a lot, and work as a team in achieving monetary, nation point, or experience gain goals. I only want people who will be dedicated to the clan and will want to be in the clan atmosphere i&#39;m attempting to create. Last but not least we want people who want to have fun while leveling!

What can Unforgiven provide?
    - A great ally clan that is in the top five, who exp like crazy, and can provide good experience parties, as i type I&#39;m leveling with them. I can also provide my clan members with a great 75 slot Ventrillo server that i own and operate, to hang out in, afk, level, gold farm, or exp in.
    </span></span>

<div align="center"><span style="color:#FF0000">Who we do not wish to join...
    - Scammers/Griefers/Flammers/Hackers/KOXP&#39;ers
    - People who are not in it for the long run
    - Non-English speakers

</div>

Last but not least... The Clan application

Code:
    In-Game Name?: *Insert name here*
    Ventrillo and a Mic?: Yes/No , Yes/No
    Level?: *Must be 60+ only exception is for priests*
    Age?: *To determine maturity level*
    Class?: *Warrior/Rogue/Priest/Mage* 
    Main Language?: *Explain*
    Why is Unforgiven the clan for you?: *Explain*
    You can private message me your application on the forums, post it, or contact me on MSN: [email protected] or in game @ Eatdamuffin or MuffinMerchant

Following your acceptance into the clan i will invite you in El Mo or Moradon and you will be given the ventrillo information.

Thanks[/b][/quote]

wat really gets me here is ....u said it at the top of ur page....."sakuri wanted to take a break from leadership" A break mean you are a temp. leader. lol....i no for a fact that when sakuri asked for his leadership back when he was ready to return....u told him to go f#$% himself....and if your a so call friend, friends dont steals a mans clan....he trusted u....and u screwed him...i no ppl u told that he gave u the clan.....BigDan for 1.....but u said it right here for ALL to c.....but sakuri still dont have his clan back and I doubt if he do want it back.....ur just dirt....and all that stayed in that clan r just as dirty as you are....Unforgiven is not a clan never will be a clan and i wud never want to b a part of that as long as your leader :angry: :angry:

Papps

up for dah muffin!

eatdamuffin

wat really gets me here is ....u said it at the top of ur page....."sakuri wanted to take a break from leadership" A break mean you are a temp. leader. lol....i no for a fact that when sakuri asked for his leadership back when he was ready to return....u told him to go f#$% himself....and if your a so call friend, friends dont steals a mans clan....he trusted u....and u screwed him...i no ppl u told that he gave u the clan.....BigDan for 1.....but u said it right here for ALL to c.....but sakuri still dont have his clan back and I doubt if he do want it back.....ur just dirt....and all that stayed in that clan r just as dirty as you are....Unforgiven is not a clan never will be a clan and i wud never want to b a part of that as long as your leader :angry: :angry:[/b]
    Please stop posting as i explained my side to the story on the official forums, basically, first he randomly gave leadership to me two days after i joined, the clan was falling apart, lost g3, people quitting, all different languages, all different levels, no one recruiting, no one exping, nothing. I turned it around, supplied a ventrilo, a website, recruited, posted this, and got the clan all the way to g2 for a bit, paid for the capes. Then Sakuri quit the clan twice randomly for different moody reasons, then coming back to me and apologizing, the second time his wife apologizing (Which i think is you?), on the account of him being hacked before that i felt bad, let him back in both times of course no questions asked, then the just the next day he flammed me and the clan in chat, so i got fed up with him showing no appreciation for what i did for his clan, and for him blatantly showing no dedication to the clan by his daily attitude. So i kicked him. This a clan i basically made myself. If i could change the name i would and maybe eventually i will disband it and rename it, but as of now i do not feel like paying for capes again.

So please, please, know both sides of the story before posting this kind of stuff.

EDIT: Ah its you Sakuri

Ladykitana

Please stop posting as i explained my side to the story on the official forums, basically, first he randomly gave leadership to me two days after i joined, the clan was falling apart, lost g3, people quitting, all different languages, all different levels, no one recruiting, no one exping, nothing. I turned it around, supplied a ventrilo, a website, recruited, posted this, and got the clan all the way to g2 for a bit, paid for the capes. Then Sakuri quit the clan twice randomly for different moody reasons, then coming back to me and apologizing, the second time his wife apologizing (Which i think is you?), on the account of him being hacked before that i felt bad, let him back in both times of course no questions asked, then the just the next day he flammed me and the clan in chat, so i got fed up with him showing no appreciation for what i did for his clan, and for him blatantly showing no dedication to the clan by his daily attitude. So i kicked him. This a clan i basically made myself. If i could change the name i would and maybe eventually i will disband it and rename it, but as of now i do not feel like paying for capes again.

So please, please, know both sides of the story before posting this kind of stuff.

EDIT: Ah its you Sakuri[/b]
    Well Unforgiven came to a end, it wasnt your clan so they left your ass in the dirt, now you see. Karma is a muthaf@%&#! B&*%#@%!

eatdamuffin

Well Unforgiven came to a end, it wasnt your clan so they left your ass in the dirt, now you see. Karma is a muthaf@%&#! B&*%#@%![/b]
    No, i&#39;m renaming it and i haven&#39;t been able to get on.