Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seeking Sharer/Exper for my account

This is a discussion on Seeking Sharer/Exper for my account within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am seeking a sharer/exper to help me out with my 66 Ice mage on dies. It is a gg ...
Page: 1

dragunmaster

I am seeking a sharer/exper to help me out with my 66 Ice mage on dies. It is a gg mage and is very respected when it comes to getting into Falcons and Evil Wizards in CZ. I have made friends with the right turks

I would like to see atleast 15 - 20% a day until level 70 and then we can talk from there.

I would Like to have someone in Europe somewhere over there as I am GMT - 5 So you can do your stuff while I am sleeping/at school.

Pk as much as you want as long as you get the EXP done, I dont care lol I tell myself that I dont PK until atleast level 72 because whats the point I do shit damage and I die fast lol.

VOUCHERS ARE A MUST I REPEAT VOUCHERS ARE A MUST

I was here before and got scammed from it so I will not rush to find a sharer I would rather wait 2 months to Have a trusted GG come and help me out instead of a fagget scammer.

Just pm me here, leave a reply or get at me on MSN : [email protected]

So just get at me and any questions feel free to ask.

manveerj

I am seeking a sharer/exper to help me out with my 66 Ice mage on dies. It is a gg mage and is very respected when it comes to getting into Falcons and Evil Wizards in CZ. I have made friends with the right turks

I would like to see atleast 20 - 25% a day until level 70 and then we can talk from there.

I would Like to have someone in Europe somewhere over there as I am GMT - 5 So you can do your stuff while I am sleeping/at school.

Pk as much as you want as long as you get the EXP done, I dont care lol I tell myself that I dont PK until atleast level 72 because whats the point I do shit damage and I die fast lol.
    VOUCHERS ARE A MUST I REPEAT VOUCHERS ARE A MUST

I was here before and got scammed from it so I will not rush to find a sharer I would rather wait 2 months to Have a trusted GG come and help me out instead of a fagget scammer.

Just pm me here, leave a reply or get at me on MSN : [email protected]

So just get at me and any questions feel free to ask.[/b]
    20-25% is a lil much bro :blink:

kdoyle32

haha Gl with 20 to 25% because thats to much

dragunmaster

ok i changed it to 15 - 20% a day and it shouldnt be that hard, 2 times border war = 8% so that leaves you 7 - 12% and that can be done at 3 hours of falcons or 2 and 1/2 hours at EW

dragunmaster

BIZZZZZZZZZZZZUMP

manveerj

BIZZZZZZZZZZZZUMP[/b]
    so your not on for bdw?

human_sin

i think 15-20% is still too much :P

dragunmaster

so your not on for bdw?[/b]
    it is hard for me to play at all from monday - thursday because of school, but I am working on that as we speak also thats why I may be looking for a sharer

dragunmaster

upzorrzzzzzz

OmegaXninja

bump for you and gl in findng a trustable exper

MoveBitch

i pmed u man

dragunmaster

bump for you and gl in findng a trustable exper[/b]
    Thank you sir

i pmed u man [/b]
    PMd back

dragunmaster