Seeking sharer, level 78 sin.

This is a discussion on Seeking sharer, level 78 sin. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay guys, I'm looking for a sharer for Battle_mrs ( Jamal ) rogue. Jamal is currently not playing the account ...
Page: 1

Default Seeking sharer, level 78 sin.

Okay guys, I'm looking for a sharer for Battle_mrs ( Jamal ) rogue. Jamal is currently not playing the account as he was just sent to Afghanistan, and I don't have much time because of school to play. I am currently watching over the account during his absence. Basically, I'm looking for someone that can xp, a lot. We are currently level 78 at 55%. I want a minimal of 5% a day, which is only about an hour and a half of exp, more would be much appreciated. The rogue is very well geared, and in a relatively new clan which will hopefully pick up soon. I don't mind if you pk, but exp ALWAYS comes first, any questions, concerns, or willing to share, contact me via pm here, I'll respond within 24 hours. Thanks!

Edit: Once the rogue is 80, you will not be kicked off the account.
    Last edited by Legend; 02-24-2010 at 10:04 PM.

let me know when rogue is 79.99% i'll start exping ok?

b3@$t fr0m th@ 3@$tt

Hey dude it's Johnny. I shared in c-west with Layzie, Jezebel -Rob. bl4ncoo -yme etc...if u need someone to xp or pk for that matter message me on msn [email protected] I'm looking for something to occupy my time while my pregnant girlfriend isin't haha.

Banned

hmmmm maybe me?^^