Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need UK sharer! Rogue, 71.60% HumanSide!

This is a discussion on Need UK sharer! Rogue, 71.60% HumanSide! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo, im looking for a decent sharer that know how to play rogue, i got a rep in CZ so ...
Page: 1

Jason269

Yo, im looking for a decent sharer that know how to play rogue, i got a rep in CZ so dont want to go diein all the time, not being big headed but just saying. Im 71 at 60%, got 10 days left of plat but buyin again nxt month, i want to reach 74-75 in that time hopefully, i can hardly play because of college but i play durin the days i have off, im looking for a sharer that can xp for me and PK if they want to, but not just PK and not xp, do both if possible..

im not strict, you can do what u want on the account, but if you die, try gain the xp back atleast.. and make more, then go PK, treat it like ur char. its a rogue of course, all the shit u need, just need to xp and pk! o and dungeon.

UK sharer, speaks good english, has vent and a mic atleast, if not, its not needed but its best to, u must have vouchers and atleast be known on forum... post a reply here if u would like to, no PM pls.

thanks

Hey cutie Senior Member

still owe me 90mil : :angry:

i pmed you cuz its a long PM!!!

DarkSynth

me jason, aq

rakyman321

Well dude, i dont play since 7 months because i was study but now is over and i can still play, i know play with warrior, rogue, mage and priest because i always been sharer

so if you want to i play with your acc i can do it, and i dont have problem with the pk, because i always lvl and pk is when the level of the owner required is finished

^^

i giv you my msn, [email protected]

cya

Banned

jason don't accept anyone yet :P im kreeps old gg sharer, the one who wasn't a fag :P

DarkSynth

jason don't accept anyone yet :P im kreeps old gg sharer, the one who wasn't a fag :P[/b]
    when you say GG sharer you mean that your good at sharing
    if that is wat ur saying
    OMG IS THAT A LIE
    we decided that u would share me and u did not exp 1% or msn me about anything or any reasons

Banned

apart from the fact i txt you saying my router was fuked, u had 200k on the acc, how the fuk could i do anything ?

dragunmaster

buy vpn and ill share with you bud

im bored as fuck until new server comes out

Hey cutie Senior Member

apart from the fact i txt you saying my router was fuked, u had 200k on the acc, how the fuk could i do anything ?[/b]
    LMFAO.

Bloodhound

Ohhh jason!!! youwhoo!!! I'll be your sharer baby you couldnt trust any1 more than me xD mwhaha

btw catch me on xfire or msn ffs aint spoke to you in ages..

DarkSynth

apart from the fact i txt you saying my router was fuked, u had 200k on the acc, how the fuk could i do anything ?[/b]
    WHEN U SAY 200K DO YOU MEAN 30M? THATS FINE POT MONEY
    TY BB

dell123

i tried PMing but says inbox is full, ive added u to my MSN.

Banned

WHEN U SAY 200K DO YOU MEAN 30M? THATS FINE POT MONEY
    TY BB[/b]
    don't mean to flame on this particular topic but ROFL! you never had 30M when i was playing the account

DarkSynth

off topic: gogo log it now see, always has been
    its called inn hostess bro

on topic: bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast