Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sevitude is recruiting

This is a discussion on Sevitude is recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; still looking for gg's...
Page: 2

jaso

still looking for gg's

bump for the aussie that posted above

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

omg it was a mistake get over urself
    btw u spelled still wrong :P

and grim i dont no wat u talking about when u say a few of us ks u cuz our clan is small atm
    and its normally the same plp at war and we dont ks[/b]
    you guys kicked him

knightned

lol i just saved servitude leader knightrider 108 mil cos he forgot a 0 on the end of his +8 cleaver so i pmed him and im like STOP MERCHANTING UR CLEAVER!! STOP MERCHANT and saved him :P. ForkYou ftw cya guys but im quitting my assassin Shards and making a bp. this act of kindness to knightrider is to show my gratitude to all u guys even though that cleaver could have got me a tota +7 reversed and +7/12hp and str sets of bp armour instead of my mauls +8 and +1 npc armour.

gl all u guys and maybe if im 59 fast ill join forkyou again

gl and hf.

special thanks to DoucheFag who helped me with my chemistry exam! wouldve got 10-20% without u but instead cos of u i got just over 60% (a pass!!!).

TechaTecha

lol i just saved servitude leader knightrider 108 mil cos he forgot a 0 on the end of his +8 cleaver so i pmed him and im like STOP MERCHANTING UR CLEAVER!! STOP MERCHANT and saved him :P. ForkYouAll ftw cya guys but im quitting my assassin Shards and making a bp. this act of kindness to knightrider is to show my gratitude to all u guys even though that cleaver could have got me a tota +7 reversed and +7/12hp and str sets of bp armour instead of my mauls +8 and +1 npc armour.

gl all u guys and maybe if im 59 fast ill join forkyouall again

gl and hf.

special thanks to DoucheFag who helped me with my chemistry exam! wouldve got 10-20% without u but instead cos of u i got just over 60% (a pass!!!).[/b]
    your a retard <_<
    i would have baught that cleaver without a second thought lol
    WOW..

knightned

... cheers mate

jaso

lol i just saved servitude leader knightrider 108 mil cos he forgot a 0 on the end of his +8 cleaver so i pmed him and im like STOP MERCHANTING UR CLEAVER!! STOP MERCHANT and saved him :P. ForkYouAll ftw cya guys but im quitting my assassin Shards and making a bp. this act of kindness to knightrider is to show my gratitude to all u guys even though that cleaver could have got me a tota +7 reversed and +7/12hp and str sets of bp armour instead of my mauls +8 and +1 npc armour.

gl all u guys and maybe if im 59 fast ill join forkyouall again

gl and hf.

special thanks to DoucheFag who helped me with my chemistry exam! wouldve got 10-20% without u but instead cos of u i got just over 60% (a pass!!!).[/b]
    thx for that, thats really kind of you, and gl to ya

knightned

thx for that, thats really kind of you, and gl to ya[/b]
    tyvm bump for good clan.

jaso

we r now in ally with bandofbrothers and easycompany

hacker in your clan. xxsexycrowx or something like that. speedhacker dcz. and eastcompany has hackers lllnitrouslll, maybe others.

jaso

hacker in your clan. xxsexycrowx or something like that. speedhacker dcz. and eastcompany has hackers lllnitrouslll, maybe others.[/b]
    i have never seen xxsexycrowx in clan be4

knightkiller

go cz I didn&#39;t saw u guys on cz killing dks or farming gems

Banned

bump for my old diez babas :wub:

Banned

i delvled, im 41 now... its hard being paper mage, i freaking die all the time[/b]
    It&#39;s hard being paper mage?
    Paper Mage is the best job 4 me,
    and is impossible delevel in your level lol.

JustAnother

I&#39;d realy like to join the clan.
    Exping is hard for me atm because you need some connections ingame(don&#39;t have it)
    I&#39;m a lvl 17 priest(this post is not a joke) and I&#39;d like to get into the dcz clan, I&#39;m very active.

thanks,

Ismael.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12