Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ShaiHulud Seeking PK Assassin Butt-Buddy

This is a discussion on ShaiHulud Seeking PK Assassin Butt-Buddy within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm looking for an English speaking lvl 60+ Diez human assassin PKing Butt-buddy. I do all the work, all I ...
Page: 1

ShaiHulud

Default ShaiHulud Seeking PK Assassin Butt-Buddy

I'm looking for an English speaking lvl 60+ Diez human assassin PKing Butt-buddy. I do all the work, all I need for you to do is redball spike orcs that are running away. Must be able to light feet/spike/thrust and have a microphone and ventrilo. So if you want 700-1500 NP per hour let me know kk. B)

nation transfer pls

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

malice owns ur parasite :P

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    malice owns ur parasite *
    running on swift and 1500hp/200ac buffs sucks. wait til i can get scrolls again. :P

Cleatus

I'll come pk with you :wub:

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    running on swift and 1500hp/200ac buffs sucks. wait til i can get scrolls again. :P[/b]
    since u were maliced the ac doesn't matter, scroll is cancelled n ur ac is minused :P

n pffff scrolls just mean u can cure <_< fight me with buffs since i'm also using them! :angry:

Cleatus

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

running on swift and 1500hp/200ac buffs sucks. wait til i can get scrolls again. :P
    since u were maliced the ac doesn't matter, scroll is cancelled n ur ac is minused :P

n pffff scrolls just mean u can cure <_< fight me with buffs since i'm also using them! :angry:[/b]
    that's kinda dum in a way.. why not just fight unbuffed then?

edit: I'll fight you on buffs.. for grins n' giggles.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

n pffff scrolls just mean u can cure <_< fight me with buffs since i'm also using them! :angry:[/b]
    actually malice decrease 20% of your overall def, so instead of having the 700 def i have with 300ac, i am running around with 600 def with the 200 ac. so with 700 def - 20% ac decrease= 560 def, 600 def - 20% ac decrease=480 defense. also my items are crap anyway so its no big deal to kill me I'm not Dismantle who thinks that he's the greastes BP on Diez, I just play for fun, if I die, I die its no big deal, as long as I have at least 1 NP so I don't get kicked from CZ.

Obi_dopy

i'll can try to pk with you...
    I only don't use ventrillo, but i use teamspeak...

Cleatus

If I kill lutz a few times can I play? I promise to say selam when I do!

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

actually malice decrease 20% of your overall def, so instead of having the 700 def i have with 300ac, i am running around with 600 def with the 200 ac. so with 700 def - 20% ac decrease= 560 def, 600 def - 20% ac decrease=480 defense. also my items are crap anyway so its no big deal to kill me I'm not Dismantle who thinks that he's the greastes BP on Diez, I just play for fun, if I die, I die its no big deal, as long as I have at least 1 NP so I don't get kicked from CZ. [/b][/quote]

i bet my items r crappier than urs ^_^ i have 620 ac with 300 ac buff (lol) so yea u can guess how shit my items r.. + ur a lvl 70 bp so i consider it an accomplishment to beat u 1v1 ^^ (and if ur a lower lvl bp all the mroe reason why i can't lose to u)

+ i did all fair and square B) didn't use any gay def shield or anything like that, just duff n combo 'em ! B)

VooDu

:wub:

assasins pffffth...nvm :lol:

hmmm

I'm not Dismantle who thinks that he's the greastes BP on Diez,

hahahahahahaahhaahahahahahaha

<3 Lutz :wub: :wub:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast