Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ShaiHulud Seeking PK Assassin Butt-Buddy

This is a discussion on ShaiHulud Seeking PK Assassin Butt-Buddy within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div> Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz) Originally posted by ShaiHulud Originally posted by SotongPoo <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud @ ...
Page: 3

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Originally posted by SotongPoo
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

malice owns ur parasite *

running on swift and 1500hp/200ac buffs sucks. wait til i can get scrolls again. :P

since u were maliced the ac doesn't matter, scroll is cancelled n ur ac is minused :P

n pffff scrolls just mean u can cure <_< fight me with buffs since i'm also using them! :angry:

actually malice decrease 20% of your overall def, so instead of having the 700 def i have with 300ac, i am running around with 600 def with the 200 ac. so with 700 def - 20% ac decrease= 560 def, 600 def - 20% ac decrease=480 defense. also my items are crap anyway so its no big deal to kill me I'm not Dismantle who thinks that he's the greastes BP on Diez, I just play for fun, if I die, I die its no big deal, as long as I have at least 1 NP so I don't get kicked from CZ.
    Prove me wrong again please :lol: Your stupidity levels have dropped to an all time low Shai, why don't you take a break and ... I don't know, get something right for once?

Or are you too scared, like you are to 1v1 me?[/b]
    Do you have a man-crush on me or something? h43r:
    I have never once ever posted about someone who really sucks, but I will now. For all the shit you talk about how great your are, truthfully, you're not even in the top 50 priests on the server, hell you're not even in the top 50 human side. I have more NP in the last 2 weeks than you do since you played this game, and you have better ytems than me also. So go go USD some more so you can get 50k NP.

You sucked on your mage and you suck even more on your pathetic priest. Everyone that comes on vent laughs at you about how you massive everyone and throw on your shield and run.

I have people tell me I am horrible at PKing, and guess what, I am bad. I just don't fool myself like you do about how great you are.
    all you do is try to pick fights with people, cause your life is pathetic, and just try to bring others down to make them feel as miserable as you do. If you're not picking a fight with me, then its with Carnage, Rogue_Crackaz, Parasight, Knack, Ra, etc...

All you do is flame people in order to divert attention away from your noobness

you should /uninstall KE and go away like you did before. But I guess you have no life outside of flaming over the computer, since in real-life, you would just get your ass kicked over and over.

BAM!!!!! my hero:
    [/b][/quote]
    Hi.
    Let me prove you wrong some more.

1. I never fought with Knack.
    2. I never fought with Ra.
    3. I never fought with RoguE_CrackaZ.
    4. USD? Didn't I already prove you wrong? Oh, this time, I proved you can't read.
    5. I didn't say I was anywhere near top 50. I said you're not anywhere near the top 5,000 :lol:

Everyone that comes on vent laughs at you about how you massive everyone and throw on your shield and run.
    Sounds like you.

1v1 me.
    or are you going to whine, bitch, and moan again?

After all, as you've noticed, me > you.

Trii

i own you both. give me ur cookies now bitches

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123