Shame on me, but yeah :$

This is a discussion on Shame on me, but yeah :$ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello my fellow mates! Well.. I'm bored in the summer afternoons (work in the morning), and I'm curious if anyone ...
Page: 1

Hello my fellow mates!

Well.. I'm bored in the summer afternoons (work in the morning), and I'm curious if anyone could let me play on his/her priest :$. I was always interested in priests, especially in high lvl debuffer BPs ^^!
    Well, yeah most likely I would like to PK, but maybe I can make a little exp too .
    About my trustability, well.. I've been able to log many characters before (MONSTERKILL, Zaraki, Sheeva's mage, etc.) and I don't think they have missed any items, ever. Of course it's better if your items are sealed, because I don't want to get into trouble for anything, believe me I'm not jerking off to uniques, I play this game for fun and friends. If I can get ahold of a money-getting service, I will pay your premium and scrolls too! Let's hope this hehe .
    If I could get a lvl 72+ Battlepriest statted as debuffer/heal, that would be great!
    Or like a warrior, or I don't know but not rogue, I'm sick of them, always played rogue .
    The better the equip, the happier I am, but I don't demand you to get the leetest gear haha.
    About servers.. Ares=Xig>Diez>all but it's not that important
    I don't think I'm a bad player, I've been playing this game for like 2-3 years by now, so I won't get your char in a shame. Before you let me play, feel free to talk to me on MSN: [email protected]
    Oh, well, cya =)

If you want, we can get vouchers for me, I guess!

Banned

this guy is noob

<3

hm hm