(DIEZ) _PLAYERS_ LOOKING FOR PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on (DIEZ) _PLAYERS_ LOOKING FOR PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello out there. Im Jugernaut on diez. You might know me, but anyways im the assit of _players_ and i ...
Page: 1

jdog602

Default (DIEZ) _PLAYERS_ LOOKING FOR PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello out there. Im Jugernaut on diez. You might know me, but anyways im the assit of _players_ and i was told to make this post. So we are looking for english speakers only plz NO TURKS PLZ. About lvl 56+ and we are also grade 3 still. So if u are interested in joining then plz pm me here OR if u see me online ill be more than happy to join you so plz plzplzpzlpzlzplzplzplzpzlpzlzplzplzpzlzplzplzpzlpz l. look at this and think about it.

_PLAYERS_ 4LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't _players_ a G2 clan?

jdog602

no we had alittle problem with some people leaveing so thats why we need some people.

Hey bro I got a lvl 61 priest on there I'll play if you got a clan going, message me back let me know

Hey bro im leader of noDRAMA. we are 100% english clan. very active, brand new. only about 1 month old. need more active english players.... exp/bifrost/pk. we are in exp/farm stage to gear and lvl our noobies at the moment so we have pk but more ex/farming going on. always something going on in clan. let me know on here or my in-game alias is ... INtheniicKofTIME. i am usually always on merching or playing so drop me a pm if u want to get ahold of me fast. i dont check ko4life much. just to bump our ad's.

also co-ldr is "OnTheBrinkOfDeath" if i am not online. hope to hear from you soon =). let me know, even if u do not want to merge.