Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sharer for new server

This is a discussion on Sharer for new server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am PST time zone, and am looking for a sharer for the new server in GMT - 3 timezone ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

I am PST time zone, and am looking for a sharer for the new server in GMT - 3 timezone or higher so they can xp/pk when I am unable to. A trustability post would be nice, but not necessary, those with more posts in a trustability thread will probably have priority over those who don't.

Account will most likely be warrior, will have platinum premium, xp gryphon, and xp scrolls until I can't use them anymore. Users ont he account will be myself, and probably one other person from the same timezone I am from. Let me know if you are interested! Any prior credentials you are curious about on my side feel free to ask.

HotAsIce

bump

manveerj

I think gmt -3 might b in the middle of the atlantic ocean lol

HotAsIce

Don't really care where it is, as long as you're from GMT -3 or higher and speak english.

im gmt -5 i would like to have my own char, but since i work and study only got like 4 hours per day to play. And i warrior is just what i want to play. :wub:
    let me know if u are interested or not.

HotAsIce

unless you play during the day, GMT -5 won't be far enough away. I am in GMT -8.

HotAsIce

up

and am looking for a sharer for the new server in GMT - 3 timezone or higher[/b]
    roflmao i used to be a wiz in math :P, but now...
    i though Gmt -5 was higher then your time <_<

nvm then im only will able to play from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm according to your time zone

HotAsIce

Yeah,t hats when i will be playing.

Little update, I am now signed up to be a warrior in the clan Undestructablezzzzz.

noisome

hey yoo negra id be interested to share but only if its a 2 person let me know if ur interested thx !

HotAsIce

I have one sharer already, someone I&#39;ve been sharing with for around 6 months and have known for around 2 years. However, he is in my same time zone, so I am looking for someone that will be able to log on while I am unable to

P.S. I&#39;m stealing your sig ^^

HotAsIce

UpperZzZzZ

Banned Senior Member

im from gmt +1

add msn and we can talk =)
    [email protected]

noisome

im from gmt +1

add msn and we can talk =)
    [email protected][/b]

u wana be a sharer but in ur sig u have posted quited ???

HotAsIce

Lemme know what happened with your application to undestructablezzzzz, I see your registered on our forums and made an application post, but just kind of disappeared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast