Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SilentSlayersReborn Recruiting (Ares, El Morad)

This is a discussion on SilentSlayersReborn Recruiting (Ares, El Morad) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Made in honor of WolfHopper and Wytwolf; original makers of Silent_Slayers SilentSlayersReborn is looking for good and mature people to ...
Page: 1

ChosenAngel

Default SilentSlayersReborn Recruiting (Ares, El Morad)

Made in honor of WolfHopper and Wytwolf; original makers of Silent_Slayers

SilentSlayersReborn is looking for good and mature people to join our clan. We just want to have good clean fun. This clan will NOT tolerate verbal abuse of players, KSing and/or cheats, anyone proven to use any of the things previously mentioned will be both banned from clan and reported.

SSR is a grade 3 clan seeking members so we can have more parties and also get capes when time comes.

Requirements:

Must be 55+
    Any class welcome
    Just be active
    Must try to go to wars when possible
    Speak English
    Dont use any cheat or hack, wont tolerate cheaters

Side Note: *Our current status at the moment would be lvling for the most part since we all are below 65 and we feel thats a bit too low to do a good pking party in CZ but we do go lvling there sometimes as well as the Abyss.

Leader of SSR: Zxenke
    Assistants: Yatta, gamed, and CH0SEN

For any questions register in our Clan Forum http://z14.invisionfree.com/Silent_Slayers/index.php?

ChosenAngel

BUMP

wooot

ChosenAngel

BUMP ^_^

ChosenAngel

ChosenAngel

BUMP ^_^

Dude your clan member : xXMagnumPaladinXx is leeching koxp party. He is on Ares 2 atm in doda camp at Dragoon tooth commander. I hope u will kick him out of your clan. Thanks. Good luck.

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Dude your clan member : xXMagnumPaladinXx is leeching koxp party. He is on Ares 2 atm in doda camp at Dragoon tooth commander. I hope u will kick him out of your clan. Thanks. Good luck.
    it seems he was in a "normal " party and the pl invited some koxpers and after a couple of min he left the party he said

Thx for the info, now he knows he can get kicked if he does so knowingly again

~Chosen~

After i lured 10 TW on that party the guy told me he is 30 stone resser. He said he stays that party because he need lvl. He been there more than 2 hours so that's not couple of minutes. I've been there luring Troll Warriors on that koxp party and i been suprissed that a guy form your clan stayed there 2 hours. Its your choice to believe him. Cheers.

ChosenAngel

After i lured 10 TW on that party the guy told me he is 30 stone resser. He said he stays that party because he need lvl. He been there more than 2 hours so that's not couple of minutes. I've been there luring Troll Warriors on that koxp party and i been suprissed that a guy form your clan stayed there 2 hours. Its your choice to believe him. Cheers.
    ok ill pass it over to our clan leader, nothing i can do about it thouhg since assist cant kick members last time i checked

ChosenAngel

now thats taken care of, BUMP

F4llenOne

I'm from SSR, and we take cheating and partying with cheaters very seriously. So DauMuie i was wondering if you could post an ss or some kind of proof showing him leeching at that party

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by F4llenOne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(F4llenOne)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DauMuie
    I'm from SSR, and we take cheating and partying with cheaters very seriously. So DauMuie i was wondering if you could post an ss or some kind of proof showing him leeching at that party[/b]
    we are already thinking of what measures to take and this will continue on our forum and pms , dont bring anymore the subject, we still trying to recruit here xD

BUMP

Wac

what grade of dcz?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast