Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sin 1 v 1's on C-West

This is a discussion on Sin 1 v 1's on C-West within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there are good sins on cwest but most of them just share on other people chars and don't play much....
Page: 5

there are good sins on cwest but most of them just share on other people chars and don't play much.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I know you want a sin vs but i'll vs you on my warrior when i get my stuff settled.

Had you played about 1 year ago Felix you could have vsed with Sinins but that opportunity is long gone.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I will try and get in touch with people over the weekend for v's , I am sure I have already v's FeelTheBeat a few times in CZ and not lost to him. Would I be right in thinking that there are a few people who actually play on the account?

I will be able to v's warriors a bit better now , because I finally got myself an IN.

I am happy for all skills to be used in V's , after all we spend all this time and money to get there in the first place , but i am only 82 atm so I won't be using the 83 sin skill because i aint got it :P

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I will try and get in touch with people over the weekend for v's , I am sure I have already v's FeelTheBeat a few times in CZ and not lost to him. Would I be right in thinking that there are a few people who actually play on the account?

I will be able to v's warriors a bit better now , because I finally got myself an IN.

I am happy for all skills to be used in V's , after all we spend all this time and money to get there in the first place , but i am only 82 atm so I won't be using the 83 sin skill because i aint got it :P
    well, i usually vs with 70- skills, to be fair... otherwise i believe my damage is kinda high

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    well, i usually vs with 70- skills, to be fair... otherwise i believe my damage is kinda high
    Indeed the best way of VS'ing is easally to use 70- skills only, because the 70+ skills are to random, any sin that actually likes to VS to see who's better will say that!

Felix es pro rogue, teach me your ways, master.

On a serious note though, I've played KO for 7(going on 8?) years and I still have a shit minor speed and the minor cool-down doesn't help. Ah well, at least I can avoid vsing. ;P

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Indeed the best way of VS'ing is easally to use 70- skills only, because the 70+ skills are to random, any sin that actually likes to VS to see who's better will say that!
    beast hiding so random bro

then again you're ted so i wouldnt be surprised if you actually remained stealth for at least 2 seconds knowing how slow your combo is

harr harr

In CZ , I would throw everything I can at them and I am sure they would do everything they can to win. I prefer to fight as it is in CZ , I already know my combo is flawed , but I have faith in my ability to put pressure on when I need to.

Next it will be "oh I don't have a/c scrolls , I use saftey" , or not use scrolls at all and fight ghetto style. I will always show the respect to my opponent by scrolling up and making sure I am able to give it my all. I will use Ibix's pots that I spends countless hours in moradon hunting down people who sell them , so I am not going to use smaller pots so the cursed weapons are going to work properly.

Anyway , I will go over things when I get hold of people this weekend. I am resting my back up at the moment , so hopefully I will be in good form for you all tomorrow and Sunday.

Little archer Senior Member

pk unbuffed like a boss

pk buffed , liked a Brit!

Banned Regular Member

i'm with TED on this 1... unbuffed, 70- skills, normal pots is the best way of vsing... felix, but if u want that way, i'll go with everything aswell..
    prob of going with everything is that the vs will be way to fast... either u kill fast or u die fast...
    but tomorrow we'll see how it goes
    hope we can have some good vs's

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

do you got a ardream character? x

The One And Only Senior Member

alla felix :-D
    I did told you that I can logg on clannie rogue and make with you some vses u just need to ask =)..
    pme in game / msn kanka

Oh my...shut up, please. You all have been going back and fourth for nothing.

Topic cleaned, flames will not continue.

Sorry I've not been able to get hold of everyone , but thanks to people trying to cause shit with my clan / clan members and my pathetic back I've not had the time.

I did some practice v's with FeelTheBeat in the arena using "C-West rules" and the fight was over so quick , it didn't feel like I could really do much in the time I would stay alive. I don't mind using small hp pots in arena , what I was saying before , when I am doing a v's in CZ I will always make sure I am using the Ibixis and Crisis pots and I would be scrolled not using a buffer , finally I would use all my skills.

Because I am not wanting to practice having a fight of best combo , I am trying to get more practice where things can be mixed up a lot better and forces the ability to deal with a bigger random element.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast