Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sin 1 v 1's on C-West

This is a discussion on Sin 1 v 1's on C-West within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lourenco i know how ur skillbar is... freaking weird.. that's why me>u Yeeeaaahh, that's the reason why ...
Page: 2

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    i know how ur skillbar is... freaking weird..
    that's why me>u
    Yeeeaaahh, that's the reason why I'm the one always saying "you mad BRO?" to you, right? xD We're both good, idk who is better honestly.

Banned Regular Member

yeah yeah.. fine.. but hey, right now i'm a lot better then u ^^

yeah yeah.. fine.. but hey, right now i'm a lot better then u ^^
    For sure, I haven't exactly been playing ^^ Not to mention I just got a new keyboard, I need to get used to it first and THEN start combo-training, but oh well.. Im not bothering much, I'll be spanking you soon enough <3.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Stop spamming my thread you fuckers!

Little archer Senior Member

LOL ted wolf on F1-8... thats fucking terrible lmao.

onnnntopic: vs ALFAROOOOOQ hes pro man

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    we're bumping for free!! don't complain xD

You know you love the free bumps!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    LOL ted wolf on F1-8... thats fucking terrible lmao.

onnnntopic: vs ALFAROOOOOQ hes pro man
    I know that having wolf on the first page is pretty damn gay, but hey it's worked out great for me ^^

Don't mention that rogue... just... Don't. He's the biggest example of why people shouldn't baba xD

we're bumping for free!! don't complain xD
    +1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

vs ALFAROOQ brah i heard he's so good, prolly on of the most SKILLED sins on the server.

oh and also if u can catch xxxgraddoss123 try him out too.

I would like to V's Mervin in the near future , as when I bumped into him in CZ a few weeks ago I just couldn't scratch him , so would like to see if I can work out what I did wrong and hopefully he can help me perform better when we v's.

Razor , I know your looking for an account to use and if you do get a sin or archer ( hoping for archer tbh ) I would like to v's you , due to the reputation that you have for being a strong archer , as I've not come across an archer on C-West that I have remotely felt threatened by in a CQB situation.

TED , could we do some more friendly v's with me taking some gear off to lower my ap to get our stats closer , as I think it will be more fun for us to v's more than anything after the pretty cool chat we had.

There also a few "top" sins I want to v's but there English is pretty poor and my Spanish is poorer. I would like to try and fight some of the top Orc sins , but I need some help getting in contact with any to do these v's. I would like to fight some from Anonymous , but I do not know any of their guys and in CZ they will not respect the 1 v 1 situation.

TED , could we do some more friendly v's with me taking some gear off to lower my ap to get our stats closer , as I think it will be more fun for us to v's more than anything after the pretty cool chat we had.
    You'd pretty much have to take everything off atm, the only things I do have is a krowaz set +7, PD +4 rev, shard +1 rev, old PP and old elf belt, so no earrings or rings for that matter.

I don't mind at all otherwise, we had a good chat indeed ^^ But you'll need to wait a few days probably, got a new keyboard and I'm currently not even able to write a single sentence without it having a ton of wrongly spelled words in it, less alone combo (Yes, I tried, I came 1st in chaos but it was totally retarded on my part).

Banned Regular Member

out of curiosity , whats Felix's gear ? :P

Banned Regular Member

pm me here felix with ur times online and stuff like that, i'll be away for a couple of days, but after that i'll be ready to vs whenever u want

Little archer Senior Member

felix thats impossible, archers have cooldown on both shower and multiple shot in usko, they are no longer a class that can VS.

even an ice mage would be a bigger threat 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    You'd pretty much have to take everything off atm, the only things I do have is a krowaz set +7, PD +4 rev, shard +1 rev, old PP and old elf belt, so no earrings or rings for that matter.

I don't mind at all otherwise, we had a good chat indeed ^^ But you'll need to wait a few days probably, got a new keyboard and I'm currently not even able to write a single sentence without it having a ton of wrongly spelled words in it, less alone combo (Yes, I tried, I came 1st in chaos but it was totally retarded on my part).
    Know that feeling , back when I was playing as Felix on Diez with OutKaseD I use to use an Microsoft Intelli mouse and keyboard. After getting into WoW I now use the Logitec G15 keyboard and the G9 mouse , makes things so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    out of curiosity , whats Felix's gear ? :P
    Dual Shards Rev +11/90 , EME+3 , HR+2 , WP+3 , ROL+2 , LB+2 , Skelly +1 , Elf Belt +1 , Krowaz +7

pm me here felix with ur times online and stuff like that, i'll be away for a couple of days, but after that i'll be ready to vs whenever u want
    Hi dude , my inbox is full atm but I will be on here at least most evenings , but I think next weekend would be the best chance for us to do a load of v's

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    felix thats impossible, archers have cooldown on both shower and multiple shot in usko, they are no longer a class that can VS.

even an ice mage would be a bigger threat 1v1.
    Shit that's a shame , well if this thing comes through with one of my clannies sin's we can do some V's , the clans Rogue class leader is very proactive in getting people in the arena and helping , so we should be able to do a good number of V's

Know that feeling , back when I was playing as Felix on Diez with OutKaseD I use to use an Microsoft Intelli mouse and keyboard. After getting into WoW I now use the Logitec G15 keyboard and the G9 mouse , makes things so much easier.
    I got the G11 (long story short, 1/10 of its original price UNUSED). My old keyboard was bigger and with bigger keys on everything, so I had to get used to it before and now I'll have to get used to the G11 with its small keys yet again. Either way... It shall be done!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast