Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sin 1 v 1's on C-West

This is a discussion on Sin 1 v 1's on C-West within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They are bloody expensive bits of kit , my G15 cost me £85 and the G9 was £65. Still best ...
Page: 3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

They are bloody expensive bits of kit , my G15 cost me £85 and the G9 was £65. Still best bit of equipment I have ever bought for my PC.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    vs ALFAROOQ brah i heard he's so good, prolly on of the most SKILLED sins on the server.

oh and also if u can catch xxxgraddoss123 try him out too.

Im sorry to say this but xxxgradoss is mage now.

Little archer Senior Member

lol at sig ^

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    They are bloody expensive bits of kit , my G15 cost me £85 and the G9 was £65. Still best bit of equipment I have ever bought for my PC.
    lol man the keyboard's price is okay , but they ripped you off with the mouse , g9 doesnt cost more than 45-50 euro lol,i know it aint a big deal but just saying , awesome gamer hardware i got a razer lycosa mirror and g5 .

edit: didnt read well ,you bought them years ago i swear? ;x.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Yeeeaaahh, that's the reason why I'm the one always saying "you mad BRO?" to you, right? xD We're both good, idk who is better honestly.
    me

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    me
    fu pen, just fu <3 xD
    Last edited by sonvicky; 02-21-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I got the G15 and G9 back in 2008/9 so they were still pretty new in the product range then.

i wish i could transfer my sin to vs u :X

-_-

Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    vs me, vs me, vs me!!!!!!
    lMarvinTheMartianl
    vs me vs me vs me Ezio

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    felix thats impossible, archers have cooldown on both shower and multiple shot in usko, they are no longer a class that can VS.

even an ice mage would be a bigger threat 1v1.
    Human archer > Orc archer y they never had the advantage of NO cooldown as soon as they make it even pussys quit

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Donnu about you , but my razer lycosa , and ikari pwns pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    Human archer > Orc archer y they never had the advantage of NO cooldown as soon as they make it even pussys quit
    dont be mad

archer is absolutely worthless 1v1 with cooldown. and since i was a lone wolf pk-wise most of the times, i wouldnt even have been able to fend myself from trash sins like you anymore, let alone try to 1v2 noobs.

dont be mad

archer is absolutely worthless 1v1 with cooldown. and since i was a lone wolf pk-wise most of the times, i wouldnt even have been able to fend myself from trash sins like you anymore, let alone try to 1v2 noobs.
    Ha trash funny guy...on the other hand im still playing WITH minor cooldown, no complain but u are long gone meh pointless devating about this end of story my point still stand human archer > orc archer cant argue with that u had a greater advantage over the other nation and classes

you can still inflict damage and kill people, even with minor healing cooldown (which also affected archers fyi)

it was a survivability nerf. affected the whole rogue class but not their killing potential.

putting a cooldown on the offensive abilities that i used the most, made me a significantly weaker threat and gave nothing in return, all while being completely uncalled for because originally there was no cd.

i dont think you can understand with that inferior intelligence of yours but iill put in easy terms. lets pretend that they took away spike and thrust from your sin, would it be the same? it isnt a ideal example but im sure ull get the point.

stop going off topic k, "pussy"? you truly have some nerve to still run your mouth when a level 69 killed you lol

edit: a more accurate example, lets pretend that hell blade now has a 1.5 seconds cooldown. would it be the same? stop comparing MH cooldown nerf with this... it feels out of place and makes you look clueless.

you can still inflict damage and kill people, even with minor healing cooldown (which also affected archers fyi)

it was a survivability nerf. affected the whole rogue class but not their killing potential.

putting a cooldown on the offensive abilities that i used the most, made me a significantly weaker threat and gave nothing in return, all while being completely uncalled for because originally there was no cd.

i dont think you can understand with that inferior intelligence of yours but iill put in easy terms. lets pretend that they took away spike and thrust from your sin, would it be the same? it isnt a ideal example but im sure ull get the point.

stop going off topic k, "pussy"? you truly have some nerve to still run your mouth when a level 69 killed you lol

edit: a more accurate example, lets pretend that hell blade now has a 1.5 seconds cooldown. would it be the same? stop comparing MH cooldown nerf with this... it feels out of place and makes you look clueless.
    Funny im sorry you pretent to be superior than me when u r not... let me give it another try and see if that little head of yours can understand for once archers dont relay on minor heal as much of sin those i barely use hp pot archers only use Assassin vs with minor heal archers dont what k2 did was balance the over power orc archer u wont have done anything without the cd and they didnt take away the kill they made it even for both nation PUSSY im get a rogue archer or sin if u can grow some balls and pm for a vs

P.S that rogue that beat me once it wont happen again i could tell u what happen but i wont other wise u weak come back will be im making an excuse pm pm whoever you think is the stronger/skilled rogue on cw ill vs him let see what happens

thank you for proving my point

im sorry felix but this kid can be annoying at times.

100% done now i promise

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast