Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sir robin of locksley a message

This is a discussion on Sir robin of locksley a message within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i simply just dont want to start a flame war between u and insanity.... um y are u talking about ...
Page: 2

i simply just dont want to start a flame war between u and insanity....

um y are u talking about having balls in a KO forum.... the bravest things ppl do here is put there items on the anvil.
    the problem is they dont exist..... and the problem is u keep going on about them as if they do..... Wouldnt mind if u stfu bout it once in a while but damn.. Everything u type about is compared to your lil DEAD clan.... and your buddies who dont even play anymore.[/b]
    1. Your the 1 who brought up Insanity
    2. When in this topic did i mention hatred? wasnt it you who started to comment my IGN/Server?
    3. You should think bout what u write before you press reply, stupid twat.

Banned

1. Your the 1 who brought up Insanity
    2. When in this topic did i mention hatred? wasnt it you who started to comment my IGN/Server?
    3. You should think bout what u write before you press reply, stupid twat.[/b]
    1. Brought up insanity and took it back
    2. Almost every post u write has to do with comparing something to hatred, im just calling it out now... like many have been wanting to.
    3. Do u have friends in real life? Is hatred tattooed on your left bicep?

2. Almost every post u write has to do with comparing something to hatred, im just calling it out now... like many have been wanting to.
    3. Do u have friends in real life? Is hatred tattooed on your left bicep?[/b]
    Why do you need to bring peoples status in real life into these conversations, You attacked me for supposedly being nerdy, yet you have nothing to base your claims on. I took 11 months off for med school, but im having to justify myself to someone online as not being nerdy.

You seem to have some kind of life superiority complex towards us, so please enlighten me with this.

3. Do u have friends in real life? Is hatred tattooed on your left bicep?[/b]
    1. What has this topic to do with hatred?
    2. Think i have more friends than you'll ever have.

Banned

Why do you need to bring peoples status in real life into these conversations, You attacked me for supposedly being nerdy, yet you have nothing to base your claims on. I took 11 months off for med school, but im having to justify myself to someone online as not being nerdy.

You seem to have some kind of life superiority complex towards us, so please enlighten me with this.[/b]
    stfu and wait for locks....nothing else to say to u...

point of the topic was made. Enough flaming for now.

Well just to add my say i wanted to reply to this topic but admins booted me off PC's loosing a 1,200 word assignment which i wasnt best pleased about at all!!!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

rather get me that 79 or lvl 80 warrior to play on locks doesnt deserve it!

ZeIda

ofc robin will win cause nobody has the flow of potting and comboing like him..

sexy Owa

im so glad this is an ares based topic and not diez its a nice change

It's like an old fashioned showdown.

DRAW!

lmao, dont do this matt ....

did u really make your own post about it, i already said he quit KO...chances are he wont even see this message.

but ok ill try hard to get a hold of em, then ill try hard to get back on ares so i can have a go at u too. (again lol)

the last GOs werent to impressive on your part tho so ill let locks beat at u down first kk.
    btw fck f9devil, its just a couple of pixels....i really do believe u have pictures of him around your room....

Im starting to think KO is actually beyond important to u, like if it closed today ur wrists would be slit.[/b]
    it was 6 am in the morning, I work nights. No ko doesn't result in the slitting of my wrists, your fucking english pushes me close though. Your shit at ko, you annotate everyones videos with these lovely comments of how crap they are yet have nothing to back it up your self except random moments that no one remembers.

Really I'm starting to think you don't actually even play ko, you just chime in now and than to make your self believe your not a failure at the game. It's alright man, just download the client and come and play you don't have to pretend to know anything anymore no one cares.

Because seriously all you seem to do is read old topics, recycle someone else's opinion of facts and than paste them as your own while destroying all the english previously used in the post.

Maybe you can set up some sort of charity, raising awareness for this illness you have, I mean being a pathological lier must have some serious ramifications within your life. I mean if your able to convince your self that you actually play KO, or that you were actually good at it just by watching other peoples youtube video's. What happens when you watch a few too many episodes of greys anatomy and operate on your friend?

Banned

I was talking to Robin on vent once..he was exping and when he talked i asked him if he had a horse running around in the background he said no thats my combo. sounds like he just spams the buttons...

RiseAgainst_

Nerd 1: You suck in this game.

Nerd 2:Oh I AM BETTER THAN YOU IN THIS GAME

Nerd 1: oh no i can beat you naked!!

Nerd 2: no you cant 1v1 1v1!

Why do u even give a shit what other guy thinks of your playing skills, its just a game you know? What a bunch of nerds, no shit.

Play for fun and dont listen to what other naabs say, is it too hard?

Psy

Nerd 1: You suck in this game.

Nerd 2:Oh I AM BETTER THAN YOU IN THIS GAME

Nerd 1: oh no i can beat you naked!!

Nerd 2: no you cant 1v1 1v1![/b]
    Horrible analogy
    Why do u even give a shit what other guy thinks of your playing skills, its just a game you know? What a bunch of nerds, no shit.[/b]

Because what robin said was false, and months after the fact F9Devil has to deal with this annoyance on a semi-constant basis. Sir_robin_locksley was just a pissed off kid who used this as a means of coping with the stress he had after he got clit stomped by Matt.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast