Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sir robin of locksley a message

This is a discussion on Sir robin of locksley a message within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Matt I dont even know you but from watching your posts not regarding this topic, im dissapointed, you dont have ...
Page: 3

Banned

Matt I dont even know you but from watching your posts not regarding this topic, im dissapointed, you dont have to explain yourself to anyone who says you are bad, this is a damn game, even if u are bad, as long as u are having fun you are way better then the guys who have the dragon symbol and make pk videos.

RW - stop defending your virtual buddies every time a topic starts about them, we all realised u are gay in your previous
    posts no need to proove that once more

happy flaming everybody =)

Banned

im one of robin friends..and idk if he has or his friend has been sending u letters...he was so pissed when he was kick off from some of that hard work..but he over it now..he quit after fierace or watever disbanded(sry i didnt know how to spell it.didnt mean a flame)..but was there really a reason to post a topic about it

lol how don't know how to spell "Fierce" :P Easy word broooo..oh well now you know

I don't quite understand what the point of this topic was, couldn't you just private message him instead of making it public, are you trying to make yourself look better calling him out or something cuz that's what it seems like to me.

RW, i don't get what makes you flame everyone other then your "Hatred" clan, they good when they were playing, but now there gone so stop comparing everything to Hatred or KE (In General not this particular post), because there are new players and new clans that could probably compete with them if they were still playing.

I just don't quite understand what makes a few of older Ares players think they are so much greater then everyone else. Just because you played the game first and initially were on top, or discovered combo or minor or whatever it was, doesn't mean you can talk down to people now because you no longer play. Just because the scoring trophy is named after Maurice Rocket Richard, doesn't mean he was the most prolific goal scorer in the NHL. Get it?

And its my opinion not a flame, before you go all psycho flame status like you usually do.

Banned

lol yea sry bout the spelling error lol sad thing is..im at school and spelling things wrong

unradsniper

all he does is play other peoples characters and sell items for others and then he complains he got kicked off f9devil to me cuz i played it for a while and i should not exp f9

sir locksley is a tard... he said i sucked on f9 in cz and beat me 10 times when i didnt even vs him

you should not care what tards like him say matt

its funny how fast he finds a character after someone kicks him off theirs

Jay

hmm ok stfu this has nothing to do with u...

srry to insanity members for bringing em into it...

also kind of notice u have your clan, in game name, and server set to places u dont play anymore. Or set to things that simply dont exist....
    Do u beat your dick every night whispering

hatred?
    omg 8 man party issilons?
    ooo duo pk with me and zero?[/b]

aww how ironic... last time i checked this topic had nothing to do with you either or did i miss the part where it said " sir locksley and his nut-sucking booby"?

im one of robin friends..and idk if he has or his friend has been sending u letters...he was so pissed when he was kick off from some of that hard work..but he over it now..he quit after fierace or watever disbanded(sry i didnt know how to spell it.didnt mean a flame)..but was there really a reason to post a topic about it[/b]
    err I dont particularly have anything against robin, this is between matt and him but please explain what "hard work" did he actually do on F9?

You know why to this day I can freely access F9 when I don't give two shits about this game? Because I actually gave the respect to the owners of the account that they deserved. I'm not talking just about Alex, but yes Matt.

unradsniper

err I dont particularly have anything against robin, this is between matt and him but please explain what "hard work" did he actually do on F9?

You know why to this day I can freely access F9 when I don't give two shits about this game? Because I actually gave the respect to the owners of the account that they deserved. I'm not talking just about Alex, but yes Matt.[/b]
    he lvled f9...

neways matt told him he had right to kick him if he did stupid shit...which he did

SilentDaemon

He is a nice guy.
    Btw Magic, he knows how to combo

Matt sucks 1v1 my priest BIATCH

RiseAgainst_

Horrible analogy

Because what robin said was false, and months after the fact F9Devil has to deal with this annoyance on a semi-constant basis. Sir_robin_locksley was just a pissed off kid who used this as a means of coping with the stress he had after he got clit stomped by Matt.[/b]
    Who cares what that guy says really, he lost and ppl know it so his word means nothing

sexynoodles

money on f9

overlordmk2

money on f9[/b]
    wahahahaha

sorry, i come to spam, not to flame :P

Psy

unlocked and moved to the appropriate section.

Its only a matter of time before RW makes a Ares4life.com

The forums :
    Talk about the past.

How good Hatred WAS.

Who WAS the best ares player.

Insanity sucks, why?

Diez sucks, why?

Old ares screenshots.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast