Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sir robin of locksley a message

This is a discussion on Sir robin of locksley a message within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this topic makes me lawl... first of all to this penis guy... dunno who the fuck you are but I ...
Page: 4

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

this topic makes me lawl...

first of all to this penis guy... dunno who the fuck you are but I havent actually 1v1ed Matt... he and whoever were playing it when i was still on ares playing Caraedry would just run the entire map of CZ and town... never turning around to attack. And Matt never gave me an actual warning about anything, I went on vacation for a month over the summer and i come back to a shitload of offline pms about me being kicked off F9 and links to 3 week old topics about me. I never really did anything to extraneous on F9... the only thing Matt uses as an example is the I Make It Rain joke which i did once on king chat... I did that once, and never got a "warning" from Matt to not do stupid shit. And I also played the character for 2 months following that with no problems... then vacation time and OOPS!! Im kicked off the character.

Also I dont know if your the same guy or not, but i remember one guy adding me on msn asking what happened with Matt, F9 and me a few months ago... then after i told what happened the guy asked me my honest opinion on whether or not he should play on F9... I said honestly I wouldn't if I had the chance again because I lost my trust in Alex, and Matt for that matter. Alex gave me info a couple times after Matt had "kicked me" off F9 when it had delvled from towers just to have me lvl it back to 78 telling me bullshit about how he "thought Matt delvled it in CZ" and how we were gonna lvl to 80 together just like we did from 74-78. I relvled to 78, pked for a few hours and talked with some ppl, and then relogged and password was changed again. Happened 2 times... Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, so I dont trust Alex anymore. Don't believe me? I'll provide the msn records of both of those convos as well. (BTW Matt, this is the main reason why I felt used... not because I got kicked off the character after lvling it so much, but because Alex had the nerve to give me info again just to lvl it back to 78 and then change the password on me.)

however, noobybooby2 had a lvl 74 rogue on ares on human side... and i watched him scroll up in the arena with whoever was on F9 at the time and kicked his ass... generally assumed it was Matt because I didnt know any1 else playing the char at the time.. and also figuring that when i played F9 i could beat nooby..... =/

Matt, if you want me to 1v1 you, you dont have to make a public display of it to make ur e-penis bigger... im quite content with an email tyvm. If you got a character, leave me info in an email and ill log in sometime to 1v1... Im not gonna bother to check the forums just to see if you got a character ready to 1v1 with me, and to check on how much flames im getting today >_> cuz honestly i couldnt give a fuck about what any1 on these forums thinks about me

@ Magic... it sounds like a horse galloping in the background of my mic when i combo because i use skill-wsr combo... its 4 buttons... so it makes a similar sound to the gallop of a horse... same pattern :P It's the same combo Eric used on F9, u can see it in his pk videos... and if u think my combo sucks, i have a pk video and a pk trailer for an upcoming movie that i probably wont finish anyways that u can watch and decide for yourself if I suck...

@ Eric, I lvled F9 from 74-78... with some help from Willy and Alex, but I did the majority of the work. As well as on top of that, I gained 400 or 450 thousand nps in the process... thats alot of dedicated time. I gave my respect to Matt and Alex while I was playing the character, but however following the shit that happened when I got "kicked" off and following my official kicking off the character... Neither of them have my respect anymore.

anyways, only reason i bothered to log ko4life is cuz a friend called me up on my cell and told me about this... quite funny. Scrap is right, I quit before Fierce disbanded a few weeks ago, and im quite content without playing this game or any video game for that matter... life is much better without it... I dont get how my actions over the past few weeks escalated to Matt's posting of this topic... cuz i havent been online in nearly a month. LOL. Also I love how Matt tells us what he is doing in real life atm when hes posting... as if it has any importance to any of us reading the forums LOL... ZOMG LOOKS!! F9DEVIL IS WORKING RIGHT NOW!! MAYBE HE WILL GO HOME SOON?!?!?

I don't give a rats ass about what anyone from this game thinks about me because 99.9% of you I wont ever meet you again anyways...

Matt if u really are that concerned with 1v1ing me, you can email info and ill log in... other than that, dont bother with a post on ko4life again because I wont bother replying to it.

JoshPwner guy... love the idea, should tell it to Stephan... I would look at those forums everyday just for the pure entertainment

btw Eric, did u get the Alchemy Index yet? wtf are u waiting for man? :P

Razorbacks12

u spell ur name locksley? i know a guy whose last name is loxley and used to call himself sir robin of loxley ^_^ don't flame him

how does this involve anyone else than you and locksly, more importainly, why was this topic not closed from the beginning? -.-

Its funny how people get so egotystical over a game. <_< To admit you have a big ego in a game is even worse. Whats funnier is how you can lose a friendship with someone over such a trivial matter.

There is absolutely no reason this couldent be resolved in a PM.

Banned

ya need to stop this talk talk talk bs,

email em the info and just come up with your excuse, im still trying to get back on ares so i can watch this in person.

lol funny... hi drew

Banned

btw matt i do play KO, atm i honestly dotn care to shit on u.... (again)

robin will do it... its funny how ppl think cuz they played a while back there all of a sudden god....fck outta here with that.

anyway just email em the pass and id....

hope u have abyss pots btw really i do.

and um :/ u seem to have almost no ego in game, like before u step into a fight u kno your going to lose...then when u do its like it wasnt a suprise...

what has suddenly made you own?

its like when tez learned to finally combo all of a sudden he was going around saying he&#39;d shit on every1.

maybe its all these groupies on ko4life.....they are funny... groupies groupies everywhere gotta love em. Whats pathetic is that there actually groupies on KO lmao..... i mean damn at least worship a star not another gamer.

yes i am so full of myself and i love it :P

every1 can suck a dick no homo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh dear,

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Its only a matter of time before RW makes a Ares4life.com

The forums :
    Talk about the past.

How good Hatred WAS.

Who WAS the best ares player.

Insanity sucks, why?

Diez sucks, why?

Old ares screenshots.[/b]
    +1, alex&#39;s a good gun though he&#39;s singaporean

its like when tez learned to finally combo all of a sudden he was going around saying he&#39;d shit on every1.[/b]
    Now see this is a great quote, as I said before you came to ares after myko closed down yet you make a post on something that happened long before than. It&#39;s pretty amusing how you just go and read threads, it must be so vivid in your imagination that you actually feel like you were there!

To robin ill arrange the details for a character and have them sent to you after xmas, obviously we&#39;re all working for christmas and not even trolls like noobooby don&#39;t enjoy that time of year.

A quick note about the work thing, once again you fail to notice that your friend was the first to launch into the life shit through our conversations, yet the moment we do it, it&#39;s supposedly pathetic?

I really wish I&#39;d never stopped playing and that you had never touched f9, but i can&#39;t turn that back now can I. If you feel alex betrayed you than shit happens, we probably would of got along quite nicely if you&#39;d just spoken to me once when I did try to get in touch with you.

In the end myself eric and alex still talk, why were you the odd one out?

Banned

Now see this is a great quote, as I said before you came to ares after myko closed down yet you make a post on something that happened long before than. It&#39;s pretty amusing how you just go and read threads, it must be so vivid in your imagination that you actually feel like you were there!

To robin ill arrange the details for a character and have them sent to you after xmas, obviously we&#39;re all working for christmas and not even trolls like noobooby don&#39;t enjoy that time of year.
    A quick note about the work thing, once again you fail to notice that your friend was the first to launch into the life shit through our conversations, yet the moment we do it, it&#39;s supposedly pathetic?

I really wish I&#39;d never stopped playing and that you had never touched f9, but i can&#39;t turn that back now can I. If you feel alex betrayed you than shit happens, we probably would of got along quite nicely if you&#39;d just spoken to me once when I did try to get in touch with you.

In the end myself eric and alex still talk, why were you the odd one out?[/b]

stop with the heavy typing .....

email the pass and id plz.

i also played usko when myko was up

anyway go 1 on 1, all this shit u talking no more of that...go to arena and handle it.

OMg no life pple arguing about a game....no comment

unradsniper

OMg no life pple arguing about a game....no comment[/b]
    especially noobboob this kids rly funny

Banned

I believe in noobboob. He is the Jedi Master.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234