Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Slay3rs ( New Server ) Human Side

This is a discussion on Slay3rs ( New Server ) Human Side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats because here don't work master...(master help alot for bp) give bonus for sword.. and blah blah blha.. btw i ...
Page: 19

thats because here don't work master...(master help alot for bp) give bonus for sword.. and blah blah blha..

btw i put good atack for helis skill

and then in the next restart i'll add phoenix sword its a really good weapon for bp give alot of ap

robbed from KOSS :P[/b]
    ap is ok,but hp 5k with all jewels

1. we will have lvl 60's by the second day
    2. slay3rs have been known for koxp'ing on previous servers
    3. well no more points need to be made[/b]
    lvl 60 in 2 days wahahaha i wanna see it xD i did it in 3 days and i was so faking death after it whatever maybe u will or somebody from ur faking clan nvm GL i wanna see that i will reply ur post , when i see in the 2nd day a lvl 60 in ur clan and i will say i m an emo

MacedonianSlayer

gogogo 2 more pots and morian will hit 2k

and upy

Hydr4

lvl 60 in 2 days wahahaha i wanna see it xD i did it in 3 days and i was so faking death after it whatever maybe u will or somebody from ur faking clan nvm GL i wanna see that i will reply ur post , when i see in the 2nd day a lvl 60 in ur clan and i will say i m an emo [/b]
    we already know ur emo look at ur haircut

MacedonianSlayer

we already know ur emo look at ur haircut[/b]

loled :P

T0wn3R

lvl 60 in 2 days wahahaha i wanna see it xD i did it in 3 days and i was so faking death after it whatever maybe u will or somebody from ur faking clan nvm GL i wanna see that i will reply ur post , when i see in the 2nd day a lvl 60 in ur clan and i will say i m an emo [/b]
    idem ctm.

lvl 60 in 2 days is imposible at begining. You can do it if you start when the server started 1 month ago... but the first day all the people try to lvl, and all ks the each other. Hobgoblins is an imposible spot because 2343242 clanes try to get the spot the first days. ardream is imposible coz of those clanes that take the adventaje of raid the exp spots when the people is lvl 40-50-55 and easy to kill...

Anyways we will see, i was one of the firsts level 60 in all the servers i played. Same than morian. So i can't imagine how fast we can lvl togheter.

MacedonianSlayer

idem ctm.

lvl 60 in 2 days is imposible at begining. You can do it if you start when the server started 1 month ago... but the first day all the people try to lvl, and all ks the each other. Hobgoblins is an imposible spot because 2343242 clanes try to get the spot the first days. ardream is imposible coz of those clanes that take the adventaje of raid the exp spots when the people is lvl 40-50-55 and easy to kill...

Anyways we will see, i was one of the firsts level 60 in all the servers i played. Same than morian. So i can't imagine how fast we can lvl togheter.[/b]

off topic: i will be party buffer :unsure:

we already know ur emo look at ur haircut[/b]

fak u fatty boy

=O party buffer will be cool for me , btw i just leave my work , now i have 24/7 for dota and knight

T0wn3R

jhahaahahaha he leave his work because new server will launch xD

ok... i'll leave the university =D

that's will be cool

OK 2000 post <3 fak u all spammers

hrmm you guys spam alot

and me and t0wn3r have the same exact post count so i think we should make love <3

PS: Page 15

Join Massacre

This clan isnt convincing by the clan list

Clan forum is in our topic...

Wonder where i got this?

T0wn3R

hrmm you guys spam alot

and me and t0wn3r have the same exact post count so i think we should make love <3
    PS: Page 15[/b]

oh yeah <3

hrmm you guys spam alot

HOMO

Hydr4

hrmm you guys spam alot

I ..... want..... love...... tooooo.. just.... a.... few.... more..... posts....