Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Slay3rs ( New Server ) Human Side

This is a discussion on Slay3rs ( New Server ) Human Side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; give me hamachi ip/pass and i will kick u ass there...
Page: 27

MacedonianSlayer

give me hamachi ip/pass and i will kick u ass there

T0wn3R

id: 1r0nE
    pass: 123

Hydr4

omg gyft pls[/b]
    its mine

I ment for Slayers in global U havent lvled with me all time so i cant be sure , those that used it will get upset if u havent used it no reason to get upset nigga.

And for those new guys that havent been on Logos , watch them(Slayers) good [/b]
    i dont pisses off because u are calling me koxper i m getting coz u are insulting my future clan , u will like if i call ur clan " FAKING NOOBS " coz some1 is a real noob zzzzzzzzzzzzz bullsh1t and do u wanna see ur pms when u said hey love u are a good player u lvling so fast and hardcore and more sh1tssssss zzzz damm it , u really look pathetic (if i got pisses off , is coz i thought , u are a good player and a good person but if u comes here and start to call my clan koxper i dont see a faking mature person zzzz ....) wah whatever go off

i dont pisses off because u are calling me koxper i m getting coz u are insulting my future clan , u will like if i call ur clan " FAKING NOOBS " coz some1 is a real noob zzzzzzzzzzzzz bullsh1t and do u wanna see ur pms when u said hey love u are a good player u lvling so fast and hardcore and more sh1tssssss zzzz damm it , u really look pathetic (if i got pisses off , is coz i thought , u are a good player and a good person but if u comes here and start to call my clan koxper i dont see a faking mature person zzzz ....) wah whatever go off[/b]
    not my problem but........... are u mature?
    okey, kidding jewie.

btw, still LOVELOVE towners sigg... and the nice pic donny posted!!!!!! damn.
    post more.

BUMP for gg's

Hydr4

especially for toadie before im going of to the cinema to watch transformers..

somebody check Ok forum too

T0wn3R

especially for toadie before im going of to the cinema to watch transformers..

[/b]

wao h34r:

PS: I am not mature, when something mature begins to rot. I wanna be immature for ever

Hydr4

wao h34r:

PS: I am not mature, when something mature begins to rot. I wanna be immature for ever wtf?[/b]

wao h34r:

PS: I am not mature, when something mature begins to rot. I wanna be immature for ever [/b]
    emo homo lesbian a.q ipne aga = cant be mature coz he will ask for d1ck always T_T

Tristan

I think you should ask your members to learn how to speak English like a retard before letting them in your clan. :P

T0wn3R

I think you should ask your members to learn how to speak English like a retard before letting them in your clan. :P[/b]
    You need to take care of what you say. The English isn't the first language for the majority in our clan, neither the second for much of us. The only reazon for speak english is because the english is the only one language that all understand. We are making the try, and believe me isn't pleasant speak a lenguaje that isn't ours.

If you have any problem of how speak 1 person in our clan just stfu, its not your problem.

Banned

omg very nice sig towner

waaaaaaaaaaaaawwawiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiw waaaaaa!!!!!!!! <3

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

is 1 thing some is wrong with t0wn3r&#39;s sig
    the girls t-shirts -_-