Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Slay3rs ( New Server ) Human Side

This is a discussion on Slay3rs ( New Server ) Human Side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think you should ask your members to learn how to speak English like a retard before letting them in ...
Page: 28

Hydr4

I think you should ask your members to learn how to speak English like a retard before letting them in your clan. :P[/b]
    are u saying i speak english like a retard? because if that is in fact is what ur doing i can say u play dota like a retard

is 1 thing some is wrong with t0wn3r's sig
    the girls t-shirts -_-[/b]
    and they shouldnt have any t-shirts.... and they could always turn around hihihih, always a plus to see there melons and face..... ;D

Hydr4

and they shouldnt have any t-shirts.... and they could always turn around hihihih, always a plus to see there melons and face..... ;D[/b]
    especially for you one out of my own repetoir

T0wn3R

especially for you one out of my own repetoir
    [/b]
    ouch ouch ouch !!! damn, some serious shit !

and t0wn3r.... u know what ur talking about... nice stuff.... but it were no nice asses on the 2nd pic, when they're walking in the stairs.

Diego.

nice pic's :P

Tristan

Lol, towner, don't tell me to stfu jackass. I was just kidding Just because you have a picture of naked asses in your sig doesn't make you the man, aight?

Oh, and English isn't my first, second nor third language, so yeah, get educated.

T0wn3R

Lol, towner, don't tell me to stfu jackass. I was just kidding Just because you have a picture of naked asses in your sig doesn't make you the man, aight?

Oh, and English isn't my first, second nor third language, so yeah, get educated.[/b]

so what? im just saying you that if some1 speak good or bad english here isn't your problem.

thanks =P what's your favorite ass?[/b]

5th from the left [/b]
    stealer :P

Tristan

so what? im just saying you that if some1 speak good or bad english here isn't your problem.[/b]
    Euhm, NO, you clearly deffended yourself saying English isn't your first language. When I say it's not mine either you back away from your original "flame" and come up with something else. Go fuck yourself naab.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

and they shouldnt have any t-shirts.... and they could always turn around hihihih, always a plus to see there melons and face..... ;D[/b]
    tss +1 hahaha

Hydr4

give tristan a chillpill please

Euhm, NO, you clearly deffended yourself saying English isn't your first language. When I say it's not mine either you back away from your original "flame" and come up with something else. Go fuck yourself naab. [/b]

it returns to your cave , you are terrible and these being but enemy every

MacedonianSlayer

bumbio

Hydr4

its just a fact that when it comes to english most people from like north europe (holland germany belgium etc.) can speak way better english then like people from peru doesn't mather , just means that the people who can speak english better have had better education