Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Slay3rs ( New Server ) Human Side

This is a discussion on Slay3rs ( New Server ) Human Side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oo slm morưan nice to see u as human, finally we got chance to duo pk (when Pirates arent in ...
Page: 4

oo slm morưan nice to see u as human, finally we got chance to duo pk (when Pirates arent in cz or we goet owned ) :P gl in new server

And yes csw is gonna be funny

-h0ly[/b]

i want play with u also <3 my ownz priest whatever see u around <3 much kisses for u :P

Hahahahahahahahaha, aine <3[/b]
    Its not the real Aine, the real Aine is an awsome player/person. Just another faker ...

btw ainelover, never thought u held a castle once or even attended to a fight. Dont say things which u werent involved at.

Ainelover12

soenne u playd logos with me? O_o kk

N1GG4

Its not the real Aine, the real Aine is an awsome player/person. Just another faker ...

btw ainelover, never thought u held a castle once or even attended to a fight. Dont say things which u werent involved at.[/b]
    owned. and aine im gana love vsing you at the new server we&#39;ll see whos lvl 60 with cleavers +5 and we&#39;ll see who gets owned.. and hate to break it to ya this clan is a new clan thats why we&#39;ve never held the fucking castle in any other server.. If I don&#39;t recall slayers who held the castle in logos were all a bunch of koxping turks. And also on top of that every single one of my members was in a clan that has held the castle each one of them knows how to play and well I won&#39;t say anymore about my members you get the point + you&#39;ll see them in game that is if this server launches anytime in this year.

Banned

i really hate that gay n1gg4, he flame everyone and think cuz he gather a bunch of newbs from some servers and got 2 clans full "ooo big deal" hes gonna own all

when he run around lvl 60 with dual cleaver +5 im gonna give him such a hell lol, gonna raid his whole cz party alone 24/7 when they try exp :P just to make his life a bitch[/b]
    I can&#39;t wait for you raidin our xp parties by yourself. Then we won&#39;t have to stop xping just to gain nps. I give you a personal invite to any xp party we have in cz. Fuck we are going to be g1 in no time with your stupid ass trying to beat us.

N1GG4

oh and btw to all the clans that are flaming the pirates keep it up i dont mind just remember 1 thing..

Treat others the way you want to be treated. meaning if you go back to when I was first starting the clan. I wasn&#39;t flaming nobody people started flaming me so you guys brought this upon yourselves so don&#39;t go flaming me for flaming you guys. And also go back and look at my previous topics where I started to flame people go read the first posts i make I dont start off as flames unless if I really didn&#39;t like you but then people flame me so I flame back..

And btw don&#39;t like my flaming then stop flaming my clan if not then cry me a fucking ocean then build me a fucking ship so I can cross it bitches. Peace

But,

People cant make an ocean :S

Maby with lego men.

But, i dunno about creating one :/

N1GG4

hell if the clouds were able to make an ocean at the start of the earth by raining over rocks and making them disolve into little salt particals im pretty sure the people who flame thepirates on ko4life can do the same by crying after they get flamed and owned and btw your sig is kinda childish but go ahead your just making us more popular. oh and fix the 2nd one I cant read what you put instead of pirates..

what does that say??? the ham boys?

Tristan

oh and btw to all the clans that are flaming the pirates keep it up i dont mind just remember 1 thing..

Treat others the way you want to be treated. meaning if you go back to when I was first starting the clan. I wasn&#39;t flaming nobody people started flaming me so you guys brought this upon yourselves so don&#39;t go flaming me for flaming you guys. And also go back and look at my previous topics where I started to flame people go read the first posts i make I dont start off as flames unless if I really didn&#39;t like you but then people flame me so I flame back..

And btw don&#39;t like my flaming then stop flaming my clan if not then cry me a fucking ocean then build me a fucking ship so I can cross it bitches. Peace[/b]
    How about you cry me a fucking river then build me a fucking bridge so I can throw your fucking bitchass off it? Sounds hot, doesn&#39;t it? Gogo.

Internet pervert Senior Member

How about you cry me a fucking river then build me a fucking bridge so I can throw your fucking bitchass off it? Sounds hot, doesn&#39;t it? Gogo.[/b]
    It does sound better .__.!

Ainelover12

lol n1gg4 @Treat others the way you want to be treated@

so u wanna be treat like dirt cuz uve flamed every damn person in every clan in the new server . think before act, retard on 14 year old with no manners ~~

N1GG4

lol n1gg4 @Treat others the way you want to be treated@

so u wanna be treat like dirt cuz uve flamed every damn person in every clan in the new server . think before act, retard on 14 year old with no manners ~~[/b]
    or u can read the rest of what i said and see that I got flamed before I started flaming so please stfu get ur facts straight

1r0n_m41d3n

Hi gays :P

Mercyful

And btw don&#39;t like my flaming then stop flaming my clan if not then cry me a fucking ocean then build me a fucking ship so I can cross it bitches. Peace[/b]
    lmfao, this guy makes me laugh so hard every week. im glad hes here.. cant wait to hear him talk shit and watch him fail.. that will be funny as hell

zetazeta

lmfao, this guy makes me laugh so hard every week. im glad hes here.. cant wait to hear him talk shit and watch him fail.. that will be funny as hell[/b]

is it just me or does eveyr topic about new server flame n1gg4? O____o seems like it. xD

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast