Is TheTruth trustable?

This is a discussion on Is TheTruth trustable? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says... TY....
Page: 1

creedofdeath

As topic says... TY.

creedofdeath

SHIT posted in wrong forum oh well

He acts like child on the forums, why would you trust someone who you dont know. I wouldent touch him with a 10 foot pole unless all of your items are sealed.

He acts like child on the forums, why would you trust someone who you dont know. I wouldent touch him with a 10 foot pole unless all of your items are sealed.[/b]
    how do i act like a child on the forums? dont talk shit if you dont know me ok thank you

Your post in this thread is a classic:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=106742&hl=

It took me less than 1min to find some stupid shit you have posted. Your constantly asking to play peoples charaters yet you have no reputation for your own, thats what I called childish, idiotic and a scam waiting to happen. Point is never trust a kid with your character... been there done that.

Thanks for helping me raise my warn level. :lol:

Your post in this thread is a classic:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=106742&hl=

It took me less than 1min to find some stupid shit you have posted. Your constantly asking to play peoples charaters yet you have no reputation for your own, thats what I called childish, idiotic and a scam waiting to happen. Point is never trust a kid with your character... been there done that.
    Thanks for helping me raise my warn level. :lol:[/b]

ok that was one out of 290 posts ok <_< i new that post was going to bite me in the ass one day