Need support from ppl that have access to logos

This is a discussion on Need support from ppl that have access to logos within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since i cannot stay online for more than 3 mins tech support link , and with no prem its hard ...
Page: 1

didinino

since i cannot stay online for more than 3 mins tech support link , and with no prem its hard to relog all the time, and after someone that took all my items and burnt my shield hacked in 2008 post 38 and someone mentions my char name for no reason in turkish forum ,

i need help from anyone who can login to logos and search for the GM.
    i need someone to login L1 and L2 every 1-2 hours and look for 1 of those GMS:
    :Greenster:
    HumanSpyridon
    HumanAcwellan
    Greenster
    OrcSpyridon
    OrcAcwellan

those are logos gms, and they will be the only ones that can help me with my hacked account (by doing this: scan ip)

if u can do that for me please send me a pm and i'll be in touch with u.

if u just find the gm and not me, ask him if he can scan IP of an account that was hacked, and hacker burnt the lvl 70 shield.
    add that i dont care about items, i just want to hunt down the hacker and find out who he is.

when u tell him "scan ip", its not that i want HIS IP, i just want the GM to know that this guy logged on my account, took my items and burnt my shield, so he deserves a ban to his account and hopefully his ip as well.

i'll provide more info if someone pm's me and is willing to help.

thanks alot,
    dino.

didinino

bump!

didinino

another bump, hopefully i'll get a pm from some1? :unsure: :huh: