Looking for a sharer for the new server.

This is a discussion on Looking for a sharer for the new server. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, looking for a sharer for the new server.. Preferly a priest, either bp or int... You have to buy ...
Page: 1

Stewie

Hey, looking for a sharer for the new server..
    Preferly a priest, either bp or int...

You have to buy premium the fist month, cuz i have no CC woot -,- , be mature, know the game well etc.

Im GMT +1
    and been playing knight online in about 2,5 years.. and been playing priest 90% of that time.

so if ur interested, gimme a PM with ur msn.

out-

Stewie

bump

Stewie

bump

Stewie

asdasdasdasd

Record

Hey, looking for a sharer for the new server..
    Preferly a priest, either bp or int...

You have to buy premium the fist month, cuz i have no CC woot -,- , be mature, know the game well etc.

Im GMT +1
    and been playing knight online in about 2,5 years.. and been playing priest 90% of that time.

so if ur interested, gimme a PM with ur msn.
    out-[/b]
    And you want them to share with you? Theres no insentive to share with you than the next guy, if you forcing them to buy gold premium.

Banned

And you want them to share with you? Theres no insentive to share with you than the next guy, if you forcing them to buy gold premium.[/b]
    lol, i wanted to say somthing like that too... but didnt found the exacly words to say :lol:
    +150 !