C-EAST (STARTING HERE)

This is a discussion on C-EAST (STARTING HERE) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm going to start playing at CARNAC east, I have a lot of experience with KO.. Just about conquered every ...
Page: 1

Zukuro

I'm going to start playing at CARNAC east, I have a lot of experience with KO.. Just about conquered every thing in this game.. every item, etc. me and my friend are gonna start playing here and we are both from PA, US . I have my own Ventrilo server and I'm going to power lvl 8+ hours everyday... looking for players to join in with.

EastonLemon

Wow funny thing is id join you I have the same play patterns as you guys. And im also from PA. The burg to be exact.

Go West and im down ^_^

Zukuro

Go east, start from scratch with us. We are very fair with items, we dont like scamming nubs, i'm a power leveler the other guy likes to start pking early, but I lvl fast and very aggressive. I like to help others, but i've had my past where i've had people take advantage over me and steal a lot of stuff which does not happen anymore, you got to earn your trust.