Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Starting a GG clan on Dies, Human Seeking all members 65+

This is a discussion on Starting a GG clan on Dies, Human Seeking all members 65+ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-WarIsNotOver I miss watching Seraph above my head so i decided to remake it. Im ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

Default Re: Remaking Seraph, lvl 64+ clan on Dies Human

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WarIsNotOver
    I miss watching Seraph above my head so i decided to remake it.
    Im looking for 64+ members, mages warrriors or rogues.
    Members have to speak english and it could be good if they had a microfon so we can speak on TS/VENT.

Hope some *good guns will reply this post. *

Bye for now
    gl with the 64+, since this game is turning into a lvl59- DCZ h43r:[/b]
    says Mr. 70

cricri

slm ýnvýte ?

Originally posted by Dro
    what about penishorns? *
    Doesnt work either, might'se well just call me Mr.Horny!
    (Me pegaron los cuernos waaah)

ULTIIIIIIII I havent seen you since ever! I need a bow aga, i'll be the first Seraph gg to make it to 65 in hp jewels and quest armours

Inactive Member

I think Trip beat u to it, he already remade Seraph about 3-4 days ago

WarIsNotOver

Hey guys, not been home lately.
    I were in the clan a long time before KE, In the Knight Online.
    I miss the clan so much. Triple, Cava, battle_mrs, Kage, Wakoo, joop1,
    qoop and alot more.

If i get more than 5 ppl here to begin with, it could be fun to remake it again.
    Or at least make a try.

<3 Seraph and all its members, miss you guys

WarIsNotOver

Yea maybe i should find an other name for it.
    But whatever.

ultimaliaz

goat get on msn fag :wub:

acolyted

triple went to Tormentors........ he remade it and in the next day he disbanded and went T. also Saishi was in Seraph for some good time but i dunno if he wants ppl to say what was his char there so ill leave it to him, good luck B)

Default Re: Remaking Seraph, lvl 64+ clan on Dies Human

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WarIsNotOver
    I miss watching Seraph above my head so i decided to remake it.
    Im looking for 64+ members, mages warrriors or rogues.
    Members have to speak english and it could be good if they had a microfon so we can speak on TS/VENT.

Hope some *good guns will reply this post. *

Bye for now
    UP BEST CLAN I EVER HAD[/b]
    +1 :wub:

Originally posted by acolyted
    triple went to Tormentors........ he remade it and in the next day he disbanded and went T. also Saishi was in Seraph for some good time but i dunno if he wants ppl to say what was his char there so ill leave it to him, good luck *B)
    He was in seraph right before KE came out on his mage for maybe 2 weeks, but he was not very active back then. Then he sold his mage and we lost track of him untill he wanted to join on another character, but that didn't last long till he sold that char or quit clan I cant remember.

I have absolutely nothing against him but I don't think it's right taking another clans reputation for your own like that. The clan started with Omnimiscent (if I remember corectly), then disbanded. I didn't follow it much at that time, but I remember after XXRevolutionXX disbanded wakoo's priest went to eternity while he remade TSeraphT on his rogue, then added Ethelka, me, statx and skorm I believe. Statx and skorm were inactive for a long time so back then it was only 3 people. Wakoo, Eth and me. We were made assistants and started recruiting and things grew from there. Soon after that came rasi and cava.

But like I said before I quit this is none of my business but I do please ask that you make it a different name considering almost all the original players have quit game or inactive. Anyways I got nothing against you fully this is only a favor I ask of you, and good luck with the clan. It would be like me re-creating N_0 ... xxrevolutionxx or some other clans I have been in. I never really had a part in it growing so it wouldent be fair of me to take that reputation.

WarIsNotOver

I know what ur saying vaca, And before KE came out i was in Seraph for more than 2 weeks Oo. Anyways, I know alot of the people left KO. And btw if anyone has StatX´s msn please give it to me. I Miss that guy badly :wub: . The thing is i miss the red Seraph above my head. But your prolly right about the thing that all the members left/sold their chars. But i hope all Seraph members had their times in Seraph.

R.I.P Seraph, The best human clan ever. Fuck tormentors (no fence sadist :wub: )
    Love live seraph

i made seraph like 3 days ago we had like 4 members and did kq but i just thought what would it be like and i remember when i cl before and playing the cl role can be a bitch. I never really liked recruiting ppl cause some ppl just join clans to scam items for their own good *COUGH* TZOGAN *COUGH* so i trust very few ppl now. also i didnt want to make too many ppl leave their current clans just to join seraph cause that wouldnt be right :/ . sry that u left ur clan pete but i didnt want too many ppl leaving and u kept msn'ing me everyday to remake seraph so u should blame urself >< . and like vacy said u werent really that long in seraph..

seraph was great in the past and i miss it a lot but it'll never been the same since so many of the original members have quit it was my second i ever had (my first was SpicsUnited which my nub irl friends made :lol: ) i dont mind u remaking it since ur so passionate about it :blink: just dont invite no dickheads to ruin its rep ^_^

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    u kept msn'ing me everyday to remake seraph so u should blame urself >< .[/b]
    YEAH THATS MY JOB
    RIGHT JR? QUIT QUIT QUIT

<!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

seraph was great in the past and i miss it a lot but it'll never been the same since so many of the original members have quit it was my second i ever had (my first was SpicsUnited which my nub irl friends made :lol: ) i dont mind u remaking it since ur so passionate about it *:blink: just dont invite no dickheads to ruin its rep ^_^
    Not true! Almost all new-core seraph play! Panda, tth, me, jr, Noumentor, Chaozknights, the alpha's play i'm guessing, Sad1st, ulti! Only cava/Faga and vacy quit :angry:

WarIsNotOver

if i could get all thoes back it could be nice xD

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    seraph was great in the past and i miss it a lot but it'll never been the same since so many of the original members have quit it was my second i ever had (my first was SpicsUnited which my nub irl friends made :lol: ) i dont mind u remaking it since ur so passionate about it *:blink: just dont invite no dickheads to ruin its rep ^_^
    Not true! Almost all new-core seraph play! Panda, tth, me, jr, Noumentor, Chaozknights, the alpha's play i'm guessing, Sad1st, ulti! Only cava/Faga and vacy quit :angry:[/b]
    panda still plays??? O i coulda sword chaos was selling his account on diez market :mellow:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast