Starting over in Ressurect[need sharer]

This is a discussion on Starting over in Ressurect[need sharer] within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes, I'm going to do it, and looking for long term sharer to be my buddy untill 83 then I'm ...
Page: 1

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Default Starting over in Ressurect[need sharer]

Yes, I'm going to do it, and looking for long term sharer to be my buddy untill 83 then I'm going to dump you...........jk haha
    I will buy premium as soon as I find sharer and If I find playing with you really motivating I will be buying gear and everything but first is exp. If you stay with me till 80+ you will be not just sharer but someone who deserves to be called owner and if you will be providing any financial help then it will be our account not just mine. So yea its big responsibility and the time of exping it untill 80 will be enough to know you if I can trust you. So if you think you fall under this category feel free to msg me and if not just ignore. I've never scammed anyone while playing here and have bunch people who can vouch for me. I did messed up long time ago with Am1ty clan but its past and what made is made tho it was my fault for being blind.

The idea is to make strong bp/support with good gear, tho it may take some time . I'm not in hurry for anything just a game after work to spend some time and relax. If you are someone who knows me that's even better.

My timezone is -5 Eastern Pacific and I'm normally on the pc starting from 6 pm.

PS: Please don't make comments such as, it is useless to start over in this server cos for me its fun
    Last edited by Deadhealer; 09-21-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Banned Senior Member

This sounds interesting. I would be down to start a new character with a full time sharer. Priests are always needed so its not like we will be shunned for being new. My old account was MysticRiver and used to have a lot of trade vouchers. I've been looking to play again, but don't want to start my own or pay $800 to compete. Would love to start up a new guy with you. PM me with any questions or details if you are interested in using me as a sharer.

Banned Senior Member

One questions though... why Resurrect? Why not Titan or Anatolia so we aren't completely uber out geared.

Because Diez is my home server and I like to start there.

Banned Senior Member

That's cool. Well I'm fine with that. I just want to start up again but not on my own.

msg me ur msn

Banned Senior Member

Ok sent you my skype name.

Banned Senior Member

just wondering whats your name on resurrection?

DeadHealerz