Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

SuperHeroes Recruiting 4 Ardream on Ionia

This is a discussion on SuperHeroes Recruiting 4 Ardream on Ionia within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont mind the 2nd or 1st clan, either way, were all getting the same benefits....
Page: 11

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

i dont mind the 2nd or 1st clan, either way, were all getting the same benefits.

Unfortunately most kids don't see it that way.

jeweetzelluf

i have decided....Superfly can go to you
    i will go as SuperSinz (or some variation of it)[/b]
    aiaia u sure?

if yes, DANNY ill be SuperFly

aiaia u sure?

if yes, DANNY ill be SuperFly [/b]
    u owe me baba :lol:
    now dont give my char a bad name h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r:

wow. looks fun :P cya on vent

Kewlgırl

up >.<

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

2 clans....no one will want to be in the 2nd clan
    get ready for the drama blackbreed
    also why are u just doing ardream? why not get an exp whore an gogo 83
    i&#39;d imagine its alot harder to get good uniques as ardream, when everyone else has a lvl 80+ char to farm cz/eslant, and a 59 secondary for ardream that they can transfer gears to[/b]
    Some people.. like me.. just want to have an Ardream character to play on a fresh server without +10&#39;s, like ares where I play where it gets quite boring. It&#39;s a whole new challenge, I&#39;m not going to babashop and I can test myself with my whole clan to see how far we can get to. Even if we all only have quest accessories. But, just because they are in SuperHeroes does not mean they can&#39;t babashop, or can&#39;t level to 60+. It&#39;s their choice, my choice is made. I will never buy another platinum premium or sit down on my ass z-r-skilling/swifting/wolfing for 5 god damn hours in a row, just to gain 1 level, I&#39;ve done it for too long. Like I said, this is a casual clan, but we do have challenges ahead of us such as going to csw as an ardream clan, etc.

Jeweetzeluf - I have switched your name with kinsey&#39;s.
    UP

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Some people.. like me.. just want to have an Ardream character to play on a fresh server without +10&#39;s, like ares where I play where it gets quite boring. It&#39;s a whole new challenge, I&#39;m not going to babashop and I can test myself with my whole clan to see how far we can get to. Even if we all only have quest accessories. But, just because they are in SuperHeroes does not mean they can&#39;t babashop, or can&#39;t level to 60+. It&#39;s their choice, my choice is made. I will never buy another platinum premium or sit down on my ass z-r-skilling/swifting/wolfing for 5 god damn hours in a row, just to gain 1 level, I&#39;ve done it for too long. Like I said, this is a casual clan, but we do have challenges ahead of us such as going to csw as an ardream clan, etc.

UP[/b]
    now thats a leader right there xD - danny check your msn iv pm`ed you explaining why i cant be at the meeting tonight hope you understand !!
    SuperHampster.

jeweetzelluf

UP[/b]
    amen leader!

thx and pls call me APOS or michel :P

amen leader!

thx and pls call me APOS or michel :P[/b]
    or noob h34r:

now thats a leader right there xD - danny check your msn iv pm`ed you explaining why i cant be at the meeting tonight hope you understand !!
    SuperHampster.[/b]
    we have a meeting?? fill me in plx

Meeting in 3.5 hours.

random though....when the day which the server is going to be released has been said. we should all say if we can make it or not in here

random though....when the day which the server is going to be released has been said. we should all say if we can make it or not in here[/b]
    People shouldn&#39;t apply if they can&#39;t go to the new server obviously..

Banned

random though....when the day which the server is going to be released has been said. we should all say if we can make it or not in here[/b]
    I loled.... at your logic.

Blueflag69

Animal Name:SuperTrooper
    Previous Server(s)ies,
    E-Mail:[email protected]
    Microphone: Yes
    Class: Battle Priest