Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

SuperHeroes Recruiting 4 Ardream on Ionia

This is a discussion on SuperHeroes Recruiting 4 Ardream on Ionia within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Perfect clan list would be 23 sins, 2 archers, 5 bp's, 16 int priests, 5 warriors and 21 mages...
Page: 28

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Perfect clan list would be 23 sins, 2 archers, 5 bp's, 16 int priests, 5 warriors and 21 mages

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Perfect clan list would be 23 sins, 2 archers, 5 bp's, 16 int priests, 5 warriors and 21 mages [/b]
    fixed far ya <3 kanka

Come home allready bish

Yeah sorry I&#39;m still pretty noobie with this iPhone screen keyboard :S

Yeah sorry I&#39;m still pretty noobie with this iPhone screen keyboard :S[/b]
    BB, come home NOW

Wow I just typed for 15 minutes about our next clan meeting and apparently I was logged out so u couldn&#39;t copy paste what I wrote -.- FFS mannn

Wow I just typed for 15 minutes about our next clan meeting and apparently I was logged out so u couldn&#39;t copy paste what I wrote -.- FFS mannn[/b]
    a.q

k now im on a pc which im normally not allowed to use :x
    rofl i feel like i forgot how to type, or maybe this keyboard is just weird

Anyway, to all members -- Our last meeting lacked quite a bunch of our members we have today, but a big reason as to why it was small and sweet was due to our spontaneous notice... So to keep things clearer and more organized, I will give our official clan meeting when I am back from Florida.

I come back on the 13th but I won&#39;t be able to be at the PC until the 14th -- so to get people ready, our meeting will be this coming Tuesday, April 14th @ 3 PM EST timing (gmt-5) or 12 pm noon PST / KO timing.

I will discuss about everything that everyone should know in clan. If anyone disagrees SuperHeroesz&#39;s plans, you are welcome to join someone else or stay in 2nd clan which will major in members whom are not online for castle siege war, server restarts or any such clan events similar to those in-game.

So remember -- Be in VENTRILO on April 14th, Tuesday, 3 PM EST / 12 PM PST|KO timing.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON KO4LIFE ON WHETHER YOU CAN OR CANNOT ATTEND.

And please, fucking PLEASE - DON&#39;T message me more than once telling me you&#39;ve changed your mind, your coming, then your not coming, then your coming, then your not, EHEM, mikey. Message me with either YES, I will attend the meeting or NO, I cannot attend the meeting. I don&#39;t need to hear a whole life story like the length of this post!

To Killing and Justin; As leaders of the clans, it is your responsibility to spread the clan meeting notice throughout the clan. Make sure every single member who is on our clan list knows to attend the meeting and message me, or not attend the meeting and message me telling me so. To those who do not have ko4life accounts, you may tell your friends whom do have ko4life accounts to message me for yourself of course.

kkthxbb.

OK, I also edited the first post of this thread. I will try to update my clan list (1st post on 2nd page) but I don&#39;t have much time atm a.q, bb.

To Killing and Justin; As leaders of the clans, it is your responsibility to spread the clan meeting notice throughout the clan. Make sure every single member who is on our clan list knows to attend the meeting and message me, or not attend the meeting and message me telling me so. To those who do not have ko4life accounts, you may tell your friends whom do have ko4life accounts to message me for yourself of course.

kkthxbb.[/b]
    To start with Danny, people who join the clan are people who made an application true this topic, which means they SHOULD read this post and SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY come to the meeting, except for the friends of Justin and some friends of us, who recruited true msn, which we will notify ourselves.

But apart of that, we shouldn&#39;t even notify the people that actually recruited true ko4life,
    cause they actually have their own responsibility to check this topic regularly and actually see the post you made about the meeting.

In case they didn&#39;t see it, means they either don&#39;t give a shit or they don&#39;t read forums much, which, in both cases, means they shouldn&#39;t be in clan at all seeing they can&#39;t even check a forum within a range of 2/3 days.

And yes, i know, I&#39;m a dick
    but deep inside you all love me

Anyway, that was my opinion about the "spread-the-meeting",
    but I&#39;ll pm the people i have on my msn

Btw, Danny why the fuck did you send me a textmessage with Penis? h34r:

First of all, it&#39;s "through" or at least, "thru", not "true", <3
    Second, I know your honestly only saying that due to laziness, but I definitely do agree with you that those members who have joined us, who really care for their slot in clan, have been checking either clan forum, msn&#39;ing their friends or leaders, checking ko4life, etc. But if you want the clan list which your constantly updating, all 60+ members, it won&#39;t happen without some leadership effort. Not everyone checks this post, not everyone has time for KO, not everyone saw this thread after applying, and definitely not everyone who applied will be joining us. I can tell a few people who posted a recruitment post here on ko4life won&#39;t even make their characters in the first place. I won&#39;t say any names of course but you know what I mean... Unfortunately, I still want you and Justin to inform the others of the meeting. It&#39;s not such an emergency as the meeting will not include of such organized plans, but the more people who know about it, the more I know people are still interested in raping along with us. Thanks for fast reply kanka, you need to go to bed soon ;D

edit: I texted you the word Penis thinking it&#39;d make you smile and text me back, but apparently not, wtF.

First of all, it&#39;s "through" or at least, "thru", not "true", <3
    Second, I know your honestly only saying that due to laziness, but I definitely do agree with you that those members who have joined us, who really care for their slot in clan, have been checking either clan forum, msn&#39;ing their friends or leaders, checking ko4life, etc. But if you want the clan list which your constantly updating, all 60+ members, it won&#39;t happen without some leadership effort. Not everyone checks this post, not everyone has time for KO, not everyone saw this thread after applying, and definitely not everyone who applied will be joining us. I can tell a few people who posted a recruitment post here on ko4life won&#39;t even make their characters in the first place. I won&#39;t say any names of course but you know what I mean... Unfortunately, I still want you and Justin to inform the others of the meeting. It&#39;s not such an emergency as the meeting will not include of such organized plans, but the more people who know about it, the more I know people are still interested in raping along with us. Thanks for fast reply kanka, you need to go to bed soon ;D

edit: I texted you the word Penis thinking it&#39;d make you smile and text me back, but apparently not, wtF.[/b]
    Sry was playing Foosball

But ye, i know what you mean. But i texted all the people i have on my msn that are in the current clanlist with the same notice:
    There is a Clan meeting for SuperHeroes on April 14th, Tuesday, 3 PM EST / 12PM PST / 8PM GMT(+0)
    Please attend this meeting. If you can&#39;t attend under certain circumstances, please notify Danny asap.

Ow ye, i did actually smile, and you have to know that when you play foosball while laughing at some New York jew thats on vacation in florida and still sends you a textmessage saying Penis, is kinda funny

Tomorrow, when I hopefully get at least half of all the members from both clans to message me on whether they will or will not attend the meeting, I will round off the average hour of when the majority of members are online. Then, I can change the meeting hour to a more fitting time so more people may attend. Therefore, PLEASE PM ME ASAP!

ROFL.. You need to txt me more often then you fuck.

paperownz

btw is the meeting gona b on vent or msn?

Yez, I can&#39;t attend seeing as 12 p.m IG(ko) time is 3 a.m wherez I am.

The meeting will be on Ventrilo. Note, if you don&#39;t have a microphone, it does not mean you cannot come to vent. You just need to listen and if you have any questions, just ask it in Chat since everyone will have that open