Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

SuperHeroes Recruiting 4 Ardream on Ionia

This is a discussion on SuperHeroes Recruiting 4 Ardream on Ionia within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; change it blackbreed buy you name change sc hes rich.. j/k :F...
Page: 59

cigaret25

change it blackbreed buy you name change sc hes rich..

j/k :F

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

im a lvl 59 priest, would like to join, but i dont have super in my name, once thats no longer needed, let me know [/b]
    Sorry mate, the members who joined this clan with the name Super would find it unfair to give exceptions to anybody. We have 3 members in clan without the Super&#39;s in front of their names, but that&#39;s because they promised to name change in the near future. You may do so as well if you do the same, if not then good luck finding another clan but remember.. just because we may be in different clans, does not mean we can&#39;t pk together! Were not enemies of anyone and don&#39;t plan on being so <3

Banned

Banned

how is dcz now ? can priests heal or does every archer cancel their heals ?

how is dcz now ? can priests heal or does every archer cancel their heals ?[/b]
    There&#39;s a lot of that goin&#39; on.. lots of cheaters but, if you have a good party with at least 1 priest, you can wreck some shit up easily. Ardream is all gang bang.. so..

ý ýs mage clan plx lvl 56

Need more active baba&#39;s!

Migra baba, I;ll add you to the 3rd clan but I don&#39;t seem to find the right time because; 1) I&#39;m afraid if I log off to my noob to add you I won&#39;t be able to log back on, 2) I&#39;m in BDW, 3) I&#39;m pk&#39;ing, 4) I&#39;m farming, 5) I&#39;m helping clan with exp or quests or 6) I&#39;m merchanting and afk aq. PM me at nights

kratos

danny pm me when u get a chance i really need to talk to you. i can&#39;t pm for some reason

and my vent cleared

Is there more orcs or humans in Adream atm?

There should be more humans than orcs in everything but, orcs have a lot more cheating people. I died 4 times in 5 minutes, all to the same fucking koxper, lol

MM16

aga baba no more superbad it is SuperHomie :P

G3 now

Bl4ckbr33d

Thanks mythlost, that&#39;s great fucking news! I didn&#39;t know, I&#39;m at my dads house now for Friday nights as usual, so I&#39;ll be back home tomorrow and we&#39;ll get our capes

We can&#39;t see our symbol on the actual capes until were g2 or g1 though, right? We can register the symbol so that u can see it beside the name but not on the actual cape I believe. Also, once we get our training knights squad quest (kill Caitharos) completed, we can ally with the 2 other clans, so we&#39;ll have capes even on our merchant chars!

Miss you my babas, we "caked some face" today in Ardream hahaha

Banned

Thanks mythlost, that&#39;s great fucking news! I didn&#39;t know, I&#39;m at my dads house now for Friday nights as usual, so I&#39;ll be back home tomorrow and we&#39;ll get our capes

We can&#39;t see our symbol on the actual capes until were g2 or g1 though, right? We can register the symbol so that u can see it beside the name but not on the actual cape I believe. Also, once we get our training knights squad quest (kill Caitharos) completed, we can ally with the 2 other clans, so we&#39;ll have capes even on our merchant chars!

Miss you my babas, we "caked some face" today in Ardream hahaha[/b]

HAXOR!!!!!!

Bl4ckbr33d

oh yeah, I&#39;m using thisko4life cuz i remember its password, lol

oh shat u need 1 more post neega