Wanting Account To Play.

This is a discussion on Wanting Account To Play. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alright since this whole buying a character didnt work out im looking to exp a char 70+ preferibly bp or ...
Page: 1

kdoyle32

alright since this whole buying a character didnt work out im looking to exp a char 70+ preferibly bp or rogue or warrior on ares idk human or orc if its below 75 i can do 5%+ but if its over we will have to talk about it my msn is [email protected] add me if interested i am well known my vouchers are in my sig just click the is durtybp trustable? thing and that will show u my vouchers.

dogdog

DurtyBP ([email protected]) is NOT TRUSTABLE

when playing my account he promised 5% exp per day before pking... first day he used 7 of each scrolls and lost over 100 NP...

DO NOT TRUST THIS ASSHOLE

kdoyle32

arlght i told you i needed to get used to the account and then i would repay u for the scrolls i used and the day that i wasnt home ( i cant help that i have a life) you changed pass cuz i used 7 scrolls 0o0o0o like 4 dollars if that i told you i would buy you a couple packs of each when i got paid stupid fuck i hope you die because this game shouldnt support arrogant pricks like you. and i am pretty fucking trustable i never scammed,hacked,stole anything from no one.

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO HAVE THIS FIGHT WITH ME BECAUSE I WILL WIN....noob...

Banned

DurtyBP ([email protected]) is NOT TRUSTABLE

when playing my account he promised 5% exp per day before pking... first day he used 7 of each scrolls and lost over 100 NP...

DO NOT TRUST THIS ASSHOLE[/b]
    hows that make him not trustable, that just means he used 7 scrolls witch he said he would pay back if u gave him the chance, but u being a little fag and not listening to what he even had to say, its your fault
    next time dont leave any scrolls be happy he didnt donate ur nps or delte any scrolls

Flo

arlght i told you i needed to get used to the account and then i would repay u for the scrolls i used and the day that i wasnt home ( i cant help that i have a life) you changed pass cuz i used 7 scrolls 0o0o0o like 4 dollars if that i told you i would buy you a couple packs of each when i got paid stupid fuck i hope you die because this game shouldnt support arrogant pricks like you. and i am pretty fucking trustable i never scammed,hacked,stole anything from no one.
    ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO HAVE THIS FIGHT WITH ME BECAUSE I WILL WIN....noob...[/b]
    if i seeked a sharer this post would make me refuse ur request

dogdog

DurtyBP promised 5% before any PK.... he did not do as promised

end of story...

i dont really care about the scrolls cuz i'm loaded... point is... he PKed for 3.5 hours on scrolls and lost 100np... DURTYBP SUCKS AT THIS GAME, PROBABLY WORST PLAYER EVER

CuriositY

DurtyBP promised 5% before any PK.... he did not do as promised

end of story...

i dont really care about the scrolls cuz i'm loaded... point is... he PKed for 3.5 hours on scrolls and lost 100np... DURTYBP SUCKS AT THIS GAME, PROBABLY WORST PLAYER EVER[/b]

You make me laught.. 100 nps hmm Take like hmm 2 mins to do.

SilicoN

You make me laught.. 100 nps hmm Take like hmm 2 mins to do.[/b]
    2 kills ftw :lol:

kdoyle32

what ever dogdog dude trust me that 100 np thing there was like 2 parts in mid of bowl where a fxckin mage tped me into like 30 humans im sorry for that i promise you woulda shit how much exp/nps you woulda gained wit me on it.

kdoyle32

AnyWayz Looking for lvl 70+ rogue to exp (dont matter if sin or archer) on Ares,Logos or Diez

Throttle

he may suck at pk but does that make him not trustible?

kdoyle32

gee thanks oscar...

Banned

lol up