T> lvl 68-69 priest for warrior 67+

This is a discussion on T> lvl 68-69 priest for warrior 67+ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would like to trade my priest, currently lvl 68, will be 69 within 2 weeks, for a warrior at ...
Page: 1

Zxenke

I would like to trade my priest, currently lvl 68, will be 69 within 2 weeks, for a warrior at lvl 67+, preferebly of equivilant lvl if possible. Both naked.

And anyone know how to change the language of the boards? It's in turkish and idk how it got like that, kinda tough navigating through it all, lol.

Laiza_Priest

wrong section?

Zxenke

Mmm, not really. I see other people posting in this section about buying characters. It is an ingame request, so I figured, hey, Inagme Requests might be the place to post it...

Laiza_Priest

1. this is wrong section cause ur TRADING ur character

2. u dont have the name of server its on

go post in the server u play on this is for requests u want to do a trade

Mmm, not really. I see other people posting in this section about buying characters. It is an ingame request, so I figured, hey, Inagme Requests might be the place to post it...[/b]
    that was 1 other person and he is posting in the wrong section too. market sections arent' just for looks