Looking for a sharer!

This is a discussion on Looking for a sharer! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i just started to play again and im so tired of begin from level 1, i found a sharer ...
Page: 1

raxxor

Default Looking for a sharer!

Well i just started to play again and im so tired of begin from level 1, i found a sharer and he seem not to be online (ever), so can't have a deal with him so i can start to play.

Well im 18 years old
    From sweden GMT+1
    Been playing for some years, last character was SeeK3r in C-west.
    Im used to play sin but i could play warrior aswell.
    I speak fluent english but not as good as a person from a english speaking country. I do not have any problems at all of exping, nor pk'ing !
    I does not make any diffrence of what server or race, but i would really like to play on C-west. And im not looking for a low lvl'ed char...

Well im not looking for a sharer ho think's that im gonne make all the exping and nothing more. Im looking for a person ho whants to share the account almost equal but as in im not gonne be the "real" owner, YOU, should have more to say then me.
    I believe that im not hard to play with or being with, i think im a good gun for sure. It would be fun to find someone ho's looking for someone like me that could share his or her's account. You could just pm me here for further information or my msn!

If there's any questions ask here or in pm's.
    Thank you!

raxxor

Buuuuump
    Buuuump
    Buuump
    buump
    bump

u actually are looking to share, not for a sharer right??

raxxor

spot on...........

raxxor

Found one guy, see how that goes...

STILL LOOKING!

raxxor

Bu bum bum bum bump......