Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The_Dark_Ones disbanded

This is a discussion on The_Dark_Ones disbanded within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yah, do you have any proof of this Paddy? How's it goin bl0t :wub:...
Page: 2

Hostage

Yah, do you have any proof of this Paddy?

How's it goin bl0t :wub:

Banned

Dark ones was a great clan, i was a former Dark ones but got kicked for taking something . They are a very legit clan. They absolutly do not macro. And I have never seen any of them bug the temple before. h43r: They are like really against macroers to. Some of them reported macroers on ko official forum :lol: .
    Great legit clan. r.i.p TDO

Supreme

Originally posted by Hostage

How's it goin bl0t *:wub:
    Hiya Hostage. Was that u kickin my ass in CZ today lol? I got so pwnd I gave up pking and went to exp golems lol. Apologies for goin off like I did; its frustrating to see someone drag a good name like TDO through the mud

MuDvAyNe

farewell tdo ill miss u :wub: well some of u LOL
    there is no other gun clans out there is no one can ever replace kranky or her clan

Destroyer_Master

i was in the dark ones as well but i left it because i was starting my own clan but the dark ones was a great clan ^_^

Hostage

Originally posted by Supreme+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supreme)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

How's it goin bl0t *:wub:
    Hiya Hostage. Was that u kickin my ass in CZ today lol? I got so pwnd I gave up pking and went to exp golems lol. Apologies for goin off like I did; its frustrating to see someone drag a good name like TDO through the mud [/b]
    Yeah, was me :lol:

I dont mind if people complain about a clan. But to say it, and not provide proof. Gets to me... I always like TDO. Good clan, nice people.

Originally posted by jap190
    Dark ones was a great clan, i was a former Dark ones but got kicked for taking something . They are a very legit clan. They absolutly do not macro. And I have never seen any of them bug the temple before. h43r: They are like really against macroers to. Some of them reported macroers on ko official forum :lol: .
    Great legit clan. r.i.p TDO
    pu3r?

Supreme

I :wub: Giga

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    I know you never seemed to realise giga but you do realise that they are like a really big cheating clan right. I know you may never have seen it Giga, but they macroed for like hours, not to mention bugging the temple... etc etc
    seriosly man, you dont know what your talking about. we've had a couple people macro in clan (for example achilles_the_paladin) but he was kicked within 24 hours. as for the temple bugging, i've seen infinity, ant hill mob, even phantom rogue and many more bugging temple for whatever reasons they had.

look how many temple uniques the dark ones had. 0
    look how many shells the dark ones had. warrior shell pauldrons, priset shell pauldrons, rogue shell pauldrons.

btw - i posted this in the right section. clan section is for clan recruiting.[/b]

there was a ss of about 8-10 memebers of TDO temple abusing...

I know for a fact that the leaders of it were doing the skill bug at the beginning of ke..

me thinky you no naathing

Originally posted by Daz`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Daz`)</div>
    Originally posted by giga@

I know you never seemed to realise giga but you do realise that they are like a really big cheating clan right. I know you may never have seen it Giga, but they macroed for like hours, not to mention bugging the temple... etc etc

seriosly man, you dont know what your talking about. we've had a couple people macro in clan (for example achilles_the_paladin) but he was kicked within 24 hours. as for the temple bugging, i've seen infinity, ant hill mob, even phantom rogue and many more bugging temple for whatever reasons they had.

look how many temple uniques the dark ones had. 0
    look how many shells the dark ones had. warrior shell pauldrons, priset shell pauldrons, rogue shell pauldrons.

btw - i posted this in the right section. clan section is for clan recruiting.

there was a ss of about 8-10 memebers of TDO temple abusing...

I know for a fact that the leaders of it were doing the skill bug at the beginning of ke..

me thinky you no naathing[/b]
    your post means nothing with no proof.

i saw you bugg temple every single time, and i saw your whole clan macroing.

see doesn't mean anything w/o a screenie :

chamb

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    u r wrong aga. sorry.
    TDO is the only clan that ppl called "family".
    and i will be always its relative

<3 TDO

Dragon_slayer

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

Ummm ill second the macro part of that one cause i saw alot of archers macroing up in eslant late late late at nite(knew they were macroing cause i got them killed a few times and they never replyed or moved or stoped shooting)

Originally posted by Dragon_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragon_slayer)</div>

Ummm ill second the macro part of that one cause i saw alot of archers macroing up in eslant late late late at nite(knew they were macroing cause i got them killed a few times and they never replyed or moved or stoped shooting)[/b]
    what were there names?

eh i was responsible for tdo kranky was bieng a biotch and bieng mean to me b/c i was bieng kiddish :rollseyes: i was 13 and she quit my dads clan killerz and made hers

but tdo was a damn good clan no matter what dont drag there name through the mud b/c u are an idiot they were my "family" even though they wouldnt let me in the main clan so next time u wanna talk some shit have proof and dont mess with a good clan like tdo

*end rant*

_Boomsheeka_

Default ** I loved the Dark Ones **

I had a great time in the Dark Ones, and when ever I am able to play this game again I will hook up with my old clannies again (hopefully)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast