Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The_Dark_Ones disbanded

This is a discussion on The_Dark_Ones disbanded within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; boom! ms+8 gýft ý oke?...
Page: 3

chamb

boom!
    ms+8 gýft ý oke?

kranky bought her stuff chamb bug kranky an all old tdo members should come human like me soul and bafert

gyrnduke

she wont xD

Tdo was a good clan too me also but i am krankys son so i enjoyed every minute of it.

bazerk|bazeeka

hey lets remake clan and give it another go.... TDO.. not many ppl will want to tho <_<

boom needs to come back first

bazerk|bazeeka

that maybe s00n

bazerk|bazeeka

Default Re: ** I loved the Dark Ones **

Originally posted by _Boomsheeka_
    I had a great time in the Dark Ones, and when ever I am able to play this game again I will hook up with my old clannies again (hopefully)
    I do to m8

_Boomsheeka_

Once I finally get a house, I will be back

wassup Norg !!

Cya

bazerk|bazeeka

b00mS back! :wub: :wub:

Artofmagic

Ok this is a clannie from way back when before tdo became tdo and were still KillerZ.. This is ArtOfMagic 1 of the four ppl that thought TDO would break up just like the last clan that did the excatly what tdo did but failed. The 4 ppl where ultragamer gilles2 omegagamer and me. We finally gave in after we figured out we were idiots and join with tdo in the first place.. If i didnt quit playing for about 6 months i would be the level battalioncommander and giga and kranky_B etc. have lots of np and everything . unstead i decided that i was a nerd and quit playing and now im a level 54 mage and a DLW level 47 rogue. I was so disappointed when i heard about the TDO break up from battalioncommander and now we started are own clan called DarkCrusade and some other good ppl like X1X or better known as Abalos .. if you want to join are clan pm me i will be in most dlw and usually on d3. Trying to get capes ^^ so come help out. Tell me if yall think about making a new TDO and we can allie together if its cool with yall. [/quote]

ziper182

i was part of TDO.. speacial thanks to any single clan member nice time with you i would write all ur names but im afraid to forget some one so all with TDO in red THANKS you did great... of course expect u kracka xD

Originally posted by ziper182
    i was part of TDO.. speacial thanks to any single clan member nice time with you i would write all ur names but im afraid to forget some one so all with TDO in red THANKS you did great... of course expect u kracka xD
    <3

chamb

tdo was the only clan that ppl called family since Killerz.. i will never forget that.
    i will never forget old times in old eslant when everybody was a noob aoeing harpies (GO PRO!) and using full plates with some chitin+1 pieces...
    K, slate, rule (where r u fag!!??), johnny, green, molo and all ex tdo members and friends... i will never forget u agas...

<3 TDO

i remember i was harpy aoe leader in killerz and i kept telling justin i was gonna let him voke for us but never did b/c they where makinfg tdo next day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123