TheChosenFew Recruiting

This is a discussion on TheChosenFew Recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TheChosenFew ---( HUMAN CLAN )--- is recruiting lvl 62+ priests ... preferably we need buffers atm .. and buffers who ...
Page: 1

SerenityDK

TheChosenFew ---( HUMAN CLAN )--- is recruiting lvl 62+ priests ... preferably we need buffers atm .. and buffers who intend to stay buffers

OBS :::: ONLY RECRUITING ON ARES ATM

youll need to have a good understanding of the English language and to have access to Ventrilo.

TCF is a english-american clan with high skilled players of all classes

were going to all wars ... bifrosts and other events and we have some good teamwork and understanding amongst eachother.
    were having fun ... while were trying to get our asses up among the best clans on ares

TCF is a good PK and xp clan .. but still with alot to learn .. but were getting there...

Great people ... great players ... and many hours of fun ...

If you wish to get in touch with us, ior if you need some more information bout the clan and our goals .... feel free to send me a pm or holla at me at msn .... listed below :

[email protected]

or get in touch with me ingame .... either SerenityDK or Avalonium .

REGARDS // SerenityDK

SerenityDK

up

SerenityDK

still loking for priests above lvl 62 ....

mail me your info at [email protected]
    or pm me your info here