Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

TheConvicts are recruiting - CW - ORC - 75+

This is a discussion on TheConvicts are recruiting - CW - ORC - 75+ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, would you be willing to clan a newbie mage ? I'm a mature guy, have some experience as a ...
Page: 3

Spider2099

Hey, would you be willing to clan a newbie mage ?

I'm a mature guy, have some experience as a rogue but not as a mage. I would be willing to be whatever you need though

Let me know

vNz

gr0bs sir ! hope u remember ur little bp ! hehe i want to talk with u mate, where are u?? i have connected to cwest but i dont find anyone from theconvicts.. contact me asap !

I wanna join, get me a char there baba.

p.s. javi se na msn nekad

Jum

Ey , yo..ofc i remember u vnz ... i'm not playing anymore..got scammed..Took a break for like 1 month , than when i came back i logged in and was naked ^^...

Shinzo , nabavio bi ti rado da igram :P ... al su me hakovali sve mi zivo uzeli ..Al cucemo se mi opet .

vNz

and u plan to play again mate? coz would be nice to remember old TheReaper moments !, i added u on my msn mate but u haven't logged yet or smthing..

Jum

Ye i'm planning to play again , just need to fix my pc first...and thats why i'm not logging my msn heh

peace m8 , I'll inform u when i'll be on <3

Jum

We're about to remake TheConvicts , with another clan name , so get your chance to play with some cool ppl here . We accept any class right now.
    We're mostly Bosnian , so " hrvati , srbi , bosanci navalite xD " . Here's the forum - theconvicts.tk - but we're making new one as soon as we start the clan going.

Peace out and cheers!

P.S. I hope u won't mind to have naked leader for a while xD. I'll gear up fast .

<3 , GROBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jum View Post
    We're about to remake TheConvicts , with another clan name , so get your chance to play with some cool ppl here . We accept any class right now.
    We're mostly Bosnian , so " hrvati , srbi , bosanci navalite xD " . Here's the forum - theconvicts.tk - but we're making new one as soon as we start the clan going.

Peace out and cheers!

P.S. I hope u won't mind to have naked leader for a while xD. I'll gear up fast .

<3 , GROBS.
    I'd like to join but I can't post since u never accepted my registration to forum wich was 2 weeks ago loll

Jum

Hmm , i don't need to accept anything , you just need to activate ur account - as far as i know .

Quote Originally Posted by Jum View Post
    Hmm , i don't need to accept anything , you just need to activate ur account - as far as i know .
    Its probly in my junk mail then ill check it out tomorrow

Sheer4Cold

up......111

pernik

Gayzor there you cocksucking newbies... so you looking for the priest?! ...

hammertime?!?

Jum

Quote Originally Posted by pernik View Post
    Gayzor there you cocksucking newbies... so you looking for the priest?! ...

hammertime?!?
    haha ofcourse , specially those pro ones ...pm me here on forum.

wassup old babas

Moisty

Are u going to make a clan with Vendetta?

Seems like u guys remaking a good clan, but u should go human tho

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast