Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

TheDarkOnes Recruiting on C-West(Orc)

This is a discussion on TheDarkOnes Recruiting on C-West(Orc) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Still recruiting!!!!!...
Page: 3

gyrn

Still recruiting!!!!!

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Bump for TDO"S <3

Papps

<3 all

Bump back up top before i have to fuking join this server :lol:

_Priest_Of_God_

bizzump? rizzzolf :huh:

gyrn

Still recruiting.

Greenturd won&#39;t be on much. Dumbass is failing math so he is on restriction.

harrysfrench89

hi there

my IGN&#39;s Fiasco i live in the uk so there&#39;s a bit of a time delay. i havnt played KO for like a year and now i&#39;v started up again in Carnac (west).

i used the play on dies and remember a couple of the clan members

im only 48 atm but i have plat prem so ill be 60 before ya can say "supa-calla-frajja-listic-maks-me-alladoshus" lol

if thats how u say it :blink:

i used to be in the "Sinner" clan and the leader of "TheLastAlliance" not the best of clans but we had some good times.

so i just pm Kranky or Megamonos ingame right?

l8a

Fia

up up and away <3

h34r:

gyrn

Well right now I am pissed as hell K2 and their inablility to do anything right. I might be on when the lag stops and then again I may not. I am really sick of thier bullshit. Thought things were getting better but it is typical K2.

BattalionCommander

OMG! Let me in on this!

Ign: BattalionCommander (ofc)

wow old schoolers comming back to a ALL english speaking server if i come.....if i find time off ill deff join TDO peace ~~~Dro

gyrn

Well Kranky has decided to play World of WTFICAN&#39;TMOVEWHENIPVPcraft. Alot of IRL shit has come up just as I was trying to get serious with this so I haven&#39;t been on much. I apologize to all the people that joined and not much was going on. Pappy and his roomates have quit and we have a few casual members so I disbanded on Kranky (She had guild lead) I am really wondering whether or not I should recreate it. I really was hoping more old school players would come back but it seems alot of them were burnt too badly by K2 to even consider it. So tell me what you guys think if I should just remake it without Kranky or just let it die and join another clan.

well dude sad but true most got bent over to many times to even consider comming back to ko but if its u and a few see if undy leader of undestructablezZzZz will add u to there clan they were very nice to me when i was on ronark (NightInWhiteSatin)was my priest name was in fierce 1st but found undys clan much much better and clan drops were evenly handed out i will b joining eventualy but pussy guns rl is kicking ass atm and besides i started on m.y.k.o beta so 6+ yrs of k.o. was best of times for me but like i said rl>k.o. atm but not for long i hope the best for u and the rest of all the old schoolers some1 has to carry the torch peace out for now ~~~DroCro your faithful mage

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast