Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

TheGreaT - Diez

This is a discussion on TheGreaT - Diez within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why u guys still complain about 4 priests in party? since we dont complain anything even hh has 7 priests ...
Page: 3

Infra

why u guys still complain about 4 priests in party? since we dont complain anything even hh has 7 priests in 1 party.

if u dont know how to kill 1 party which 4 priests in party, come to orcs. we show u how xD[/b]
    Lol
    i remeber days were we had to fight with our party (8 ppl) vs 3-4hh partys - all turk clans .a few...lv 80 warriors... lv 80 sins/archers... and a bunch of mages & priests.

why u guys still complain about 4 priests in party? since we dont complain anything even hh has 7 priests in 1 party.

if u dont know how to kill 1 party which 4 priests in party, come to orcs. we show u how xD[/b]
    show me the complain pls.

I just said ownage as in: 4 priests 1 warrior 1 mage?. Didnt say anything else... free to interpretate it. If u wonna interpretate it as a complaint go for it...

and funny how u all keep ignoring the ss i posted with that priest "bug abusing"...
    u should flame him instead of me.

also you should start thinking at this: I get a lot of Letters from ur mages at ew spot to stop raiding cause they want to exp...
    why should i stop if pestilence is raiding human ew daily aswell... if they want it to stop you guys should stop aswell... If not u'll have to explain it to ur mages

oO Jc Oo

kakashi-_+

bump

dean wait for meeeee!!! or i wont minor u anymore <_<
    :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

show me the complain pls.

I just said ownage as in: 4 priests 1 warrior 1 mage?. Didnt say anything else... free to interpretate it. If u wonna interpretate it as a complaint go for it...

and funny how u all keep ignoring the ss i posted with that priest "bug abusing"...
    u should flame him instead of me.
    also you should start thinking at this: I get a lot of Letters from ur mages at ew spot to stop raiding cause they want to exp...
    why should i stop if pestilence is raiding human ew daily aswell... if they want it to stop you guys should stop aswell... If not u&#39;ll have to explain it to ur mages [/b]
    ask vele or dean directly not here... and ppl from clan cant say anythink cuz we dont know anythink about this.
    Vele and Dean and other assist are those who know somethink, ask them in PM or get their msn or ask ingame...

and if u wanna to talk about it. Tell me how that priest can get there do u know that ?

ask vele or dean directly not here... and ppl from clan cant say anythink cuz we dont know anythink about this.
    Vele and Dean and other assist are those who know somethink, ask them in PM or get their msn or ask ingame...

and if u wanna to talk about it. Tell me how that priest can get there do u know that ?[/b]
    I pmed him 3 days ago he didnt even answer...
    and no idk... i have an idea tho wont pot it here else more people will start abusing it ...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I pmed him 3 days ago he didnt even answer...
    and no idk... i have an idea tho wont pot it here else more people will start abusing it ...[/b]
    i understand that well i cant speak for vele or dean

if u have idea tell to K2 or try it urself and then tell K2 about it

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

bump for good opponents

ok...

seeying i send the screenshot 5 days ago, nobody answered/explained me... The person is still in clan..

so my conclusion is that thegreat supports bugabusers?....

really if u act that lame and u let ur clannies bug abuse ur a shame for the english speaking community of ko... i&#39;ve waited long enough and today I Also heard humans got spawnkilled by orcs in dungeon, idk if this is true or not tho.

that priest i posted was the first one i saw doing it... now more and more people start doing it. GJ.... on supporting those people.

i didnt watn to make this post but if u guys want to ignore my friendly posts where i am asking for an explanation... u force me to do this.

wow.. i just used tp scroll to see if im with my friend (nelsonbelson) at the same dungeon =\

you don&#39;t need to get mad.. it&#39;s not a bug or something.

P.S: cant kill there or give debuffs or nothing just walk like noob =s

oO Jc Oo

BULLSHIT! h34r: h34r:

up for gay clan im in :lol:

wow.. i just used tp scroll to see if im with my friend (nelsonbelson) at the same dungeon =\

you don&#39;t need to get mad.. it&#39;s not a bug or something.
    P.S: cant kill there or give debuffs or nothing just walk like noob =s[/b]
    you can... today an orc party kept killing us as soon as we respawned. If its not bug abuse what is it? happy u posted it in public now every rando noob will try it.

So if humans would tp to ur spawn, its ok with you...?

you can...[/b]
    no you CAN&#39;T.. if you don&#39;t believe me you can try it by yourself. :P

NOS

Vele <3

1st of all : Wrong section. If you want to report a bug or an abuser not the right section here.
    2nd: The post was about recruiting priests. I didnt say anything about recruiting bugabusers
    3rd : The actions of 1 member do not appeal to the whole clan nor does it mean I endorse them
    4th: As the accused priest stated he tried tping to a human friend and it worked so he accidentally found this "bug" not to abuse it but by mistake. You were the one that first made it public. It doenst need a lot of imagination to find it yourself.

Anyway I doont feel the need to apologize for anything as no clan member is abusing this thing (ie abusing = using it A LOT of times to succeed a certain purpose) and I really dont understand why someone should come RAID my recruiting post with something like this. (Have we pwned your *** too many times that you feel the need to throw dirt on us?)

I am not gonna continue this conversation anymore. Dean also spoke about this so PEACE OUT!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast