Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

TheGreaT - Diez

This is a discussion on TheGreaT - Diez within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; żnclaude :wub:...
Page: 5

żnclaude :wub:

żnclaude :wub:[/b]
    C4pt4żn :wub:

i think its even possible that for expample a guy from karus tp to elmorad guy while invasion(but im not sure), if so - bug abuse too?lol..[/b]
    tbh it is. U get an advantace of not needing to rush whole the way to emc/luferson , u can just tp on it.
    + in invasion people are allowed to come at opponents side, in dungeon they arent that is the main difference.

about the other part: i will keep u updated with all the messages i get from cs as soon as i get a new one, untill then i will not post anything.

im making a new topic about the bug, as I understand vele got upset for hijacking his topic. Sry for that.

oO Jc Oo

up

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

B) :wub:

Gforce

I don't need to repeat about the definition about abusing a bug. Since, you keep whining about it for so long, I suggest that you just go ahead and report it to K2. If you think you're doing us a favor by posting it here, then I will say "thanks, we don't need". About our clan pking style, I won't give any comment. But if we ever meet in CZ soloing or in party, I will not disappoint you.

I don't need to repeat about the definition about abusing a bug. Since, you keep whining about it for so long, I suggest that you just go ahead and report it to K2. If you think you're doing us a favor by posting it here, then I will say "thanks, we don't need". About our clan pking style, I won't give any comment. But if we ever meet in CZ soloing or in party, I will not disappoint you.[/b]

I already excused for highjacking this topic ...

I didnt say anything about ur clan pk style. I only said ownage as in 4 priests 1 warrior 1 mage, if u take that as whinings , its ur choice, wasnt ment that way. About the bug, i already reported it. There is another topic about it , if u care, go read that one if not , dont reply on it. Got somthing to say about the bug go post in the other topic.

free bump.

soloing, i guess u r lightning as 90% of ur clan is light, can hardly call a fire mage vs a lightning mage a fair vs .

B)

up for good gays

AciDDreamZz

BUMP for luver luver boy!!!!!!!...........keep the sex comin and give them a priest damnit........lol

if i gotta lvl gutha up imma be pissed!!!!!!......lol......J\K

GG Clan!!!!
    Dean = GG gay lover sex!!!
    Vele = GG gay lover recipiant!!!

ong

yay

B)

oO Jc Oo

up h34r:

Vele doesn't need anymore priests, but bump for you anyways a gg who receives angry letters from me from time to time :P

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast