TheMighty, Human, New Steam Server CZ.

This is a discussion on TheMighty, Human, New Steam Server CZ. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, so i got bored of waiting for people to decide what's happening with group's and stuff so i've decided ...
Page: 1

Default TheMighty, Human, New Steam Server CZ.

Hey, so i got bored of waiting for people to decide what's happening with group's and stuff so i've decided to be the organised one and make a clan, i've ran a few clan's before KnightSky, Raven's, LivingFire, i'm not saying i'm an amazing clan leader but i do try my best and help people as much as possible, so here goes...

TheMighty are looking for any class's, for the new steam server, on the Human side, Going for 80 only, no DCZ or Ardream sorry, Here are a few requirements.

- Have a working mic and teamspeak (i'd prefer people to log on even if you are genie'ing, pking or doing what ever ingame to get to know people, have a chat, teamspeak talk is imperative to any working group.)
    - Be able to buy at least EXP Premium and Genie's (I myself unfortunately have to work over the next few weeks, quite a few hour's, which will mean ill mainly be rushing 80 in a 24/7 genie party, I don't expect people to splash there cash but there are necessity's to play the game as a whole.)
    - Active, Once everyone hit's 80 there will be a list of thing's we can do as a clan to really work toward's becoming better as a clan and that really need's active people, weather you are only genie'ing at least your in a party and online. working towards your character.
    - Playing for sale, meaning if your playing just to sell your character at level 80 then this isn't the place for you, we are looking to build a stable foundation of friends and player's, want to make money? sure sell coins, items do what ever you gotta do but please no bandwagon quick sale junkies.
    - Be helpful, Try to help people out in the clan.

If you're ok with these rules, which i think arn't really that much, just basic necessity for a clan to run then feel free to hit me up on skype: codeverson or give me a pm here on the forum. Please add which class you're going to play, a few basic info's like your age, location.

much love.

gg clan. bump

nice to see that you coming human cz too =)

thanks for the bumps guys

btw whats your steam name ? i want to stay in contact with you - cause we are building an english human cz clan too. my steam is cuser

codeverson or 4N - PAL, but ill make 3 new steam accounts for the server as i don't like using my main gaming acc for KO :P

Id like to join since many of the old friends i used to play just moved on. I can use ts but i have a crappy mic that im changing in a coup of weeks. Tho i only have a couple of hours per day to work with, and dont really like the concept of genie, and in the risk of sounding like an old man, in my days we used to fight and hate macros/bots that gave you an unfair advantage, lol.

Anyways all i look is for cool and relaxed peeps to play and enjoy the game.

private messaged you orko still searching

;- )

10char.

bump it up

nub
    Banned

bump it up, I think this shall be a good adventure for TheMighty clan!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

add me on skype [email protected] I want to join and conversate about class and all that awaiting login!