Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.thepiratesclan.com 2 clans atm. Just need a few more mages/warriors...
Page: 1

N1GG4

http://www.thepiratesclan.com 2 clans atm. Just need a few more mages/warriors

DiplomaticTank

:wub:

Hampster

XD

nicholaszaioud1992

Up We GO !!!!! ^_^ ^_^

braze

gl peeps, nice forum as well

EpsaNomaly

omg im so confused now >____< i&#39;ll post on our forums what im wondering lol

LiberAchi

Pretty rules especially this part:

Fuck around with anyone you would like outside of clan alliance and clan Ex. KS people, piss them off I don&#39;t give a shit as long as you own them in the end.[/b]

How to gain respect?

N1GG4

Pretty rules especially this part:

How to gain respect? [/b]
    no need for respect. you&#39;ll respect us for our skills. we play the game to have fun not to give a shit about what other clans and people say. As far as I know anyone outside the pirates is an enemy. So why try to gain their respect by being peaceful and helping them out? This is a game and to be the best you have to play dirty. You can&#39;t just go around not taking bosses not taking kills thinking your going to be all good in the end. All thats gana get ya is a shitload of people just taking advantage of you. Thats why my clan does what they want when they want and we know you wont respect us as friends or as just good people but you will respect us as skillfull players and soon enough you will all do the same. I&#39;ve played ko way to long and I&#39;ve come to realize that in the end the Turks are the smarter ones in this game. You don&#39;t see any turks giving up bosses or kills now do you? You don&#39;t see turks running around trying to get people to like them now do you? They just try to be the best at what ever cost. So thats what we will do. We wont go around scamming or hacking or anything we&#39;ll just play the game as its supposed to be played. If it wasnt made to be enemies of everyone else then this game might as well throw out the weapons and armor put in a nice little village with some flowers and a few gardens and have everyone live in peace. and that my friend is the way of ThePirates

EpsaNomaly

nicely put

To be honest, that&#39;s a pretty shitty way of thinking, Those Turks you talk about are 12 year olds who don&#39;t even know what respect is, I&#39;ve always played with the idea of showing respect and receiving it back and the people playing with me have been on top with me on several servers so you don&#39;t have to be a bitch to be on top.

Bosses are for whoever does most dmg, if it&#39;s a clan we like we won&#39;t attack it after they&#39;ve begun, if it&#39;s a clan not showing us any respect then we won&#39;t either. But we won&#39;t get them killed or swear at them, or piss them off.

What you&#39;re stating in those rules is that the clan will be allowed to pull anything off as long it pisses others off, I find that a sad and shallow way of playing the game.

GL playing it this way

Tristan

no need for respect. you&#39;ll respect us for our skills. we play the game to have fun not to give a shit about what other clans and people say. As far as I know anyone outside the pirates is an enemy. So why try to gain their respect by being peaceful and helping them out? This is a game and to be the best you have to play dirty. You can&#39;t just go around not taking bosses not taking kills thinking your going to be all good in the end. All thats gana get ya is a shitload of people just taking advantage of you. Thats why my clan does what they want when they want and we know you wont respect us as friends or as just good people but you will respect us as skillfull players and soon enough you will all do the same. I&#39;ve played ko way to long and I&#39;ve come to realize that in the end the Turks are the smarter ones in this game. You don&#39;t see any turks giving up bosses or kills now do you? You don&#39;t see turks running around trying to get people to like them now do you? They just try to be the best at what ever cost. So thats what we will do. We wont go around scamming or hacking or anything we&#39;ll just play the game as its supposed to be played. If it wasnt made to be enemies of everyone else then this game might as well throw out the weapons and armor put in a nice little village with some flowers and a few gardens and have everyone live in peace. and that my friend is the way of ThePirates[/b]
    I think you drank abit to much rum matey. And respect you for your skill? What skill? o_O

Oh and if you seriously believe that turks are the smartest people in KO, you should quit now. That&#39;s just pathetic no matter how you look at it.

N1GG4

keep talkin anni we will settle it at new server. if you didnt notice i dont give a shit about gettin respect from other players. apparantly your clan aint to hot at respectin other players/clans either considering the fact that they flame in every topic for clans. so you run your clan ur way and ill run mine my way. we&#39;ll see who gets to the top first. turks are the smartest people in this game they just cant get orginized long enough to own it up even more. explain how they always manage to get king or how they always manage to have top 5 clans or how they always some how manage to get castle. Or how they get their gear. they&#39;ve managed to find the bugs in this game and used it to their advantage im not saying were gana do that but were just gana do everything we can thats legal so have fun c ya guys there. and tristan u can test my clan members "Skill" at new server and in the end you&#39;ll always be laying down flat gettin ready to push ok

Tristan

keep talkin anni we will settle it at new server. if you didnt notice i dont give a shit about gettin respect from other players. apparantly your clan aint to hot at respectin other players/clans either considering the fact that they flame in every topic for clans. so you run your clan ur way and ill run mine my way. we&#39;ll see who gets to the top first. turks are the smartest people in this game they just cant get orginized long enough to own it up even more. explain how they always manage to get king or how they always manage to have top 5 clans or how they always some how manage to get castle. Or how they get their gear. they&#39;ve managed to find the bugs in this game and used it to their advantage im not saying were gana do that but were just gana do everything we can thats legal so have fun c ya guys there. and tristan u can test my clan members "Skill" at new server and in the end you&#39;ll always be laying down flat gettin ready to push ok[/b]
    ya sure mang, you were the one laying down on pathos all the time pressing ok. I talk facts, you talk SHIT.

N1GG4

when was I laying down in pathos pressing ok? Last I remember I played pathos for a few days then gave Raichu away. and haha u talk facts i talk shit? lmfao u got us mixed up kid

Tristan

when was I laying down in pathos pressing ok? Last I remember I played pathos for a few days then gave Raichu away. and haha u talk facts i talk shit? lmfao u got us mixed up kid[/b]
    Kid? I think I&#39;m older then you, so can it. Oh and I did pwn you the times you didn&#39;t run away like a little bitch, but whatever, we&#39;ll see if your skill is as big as your mouth on the new server, shall we?

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast