Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well exactly who else is going to have a anime sleeping bag...
Page: 13

well exactly who else is going to have a anime sleeping bag

freakyangel

kk obliv ive proved my leading skills at manes and I dont need you criticising me so thx. My clan members can post what ever they want here for this is their clan topic so please get the fuck off it.

btw gamer hahaha looks like ur gana hit insanity as well. and anni is just clueless[/b]
    erm im just curious bout this, which clan did u lead on manes?

spyrex

up ^^

Banned

I would like to announce the winner of the prestige "You suck at flaming" award to Jesus. Congratulations, you suck major cock.[/b]
    wow nice one did you come up with that all by yourself? or did you and the rest of the anni fags come up with it during your afternoon circle jerk?

Tristan

wow nice one did you come up with that all by yourself? or did you and the rest of the anni fags come up with it during your afternoon circle jerk?[/b]
    Nah, it ain't working nomore, so might aswell get the fuck out of here.

Aziznow

bmp

spyrex

upupup

RiseAgainst_

erm im just curious bout this, which clan did u lead on manes?[/b]
    He was clan leader of a dcz noob clan wich got disbanded

eddiezhu

lol

nicholaszaioud1992

upupupup !!! bumpbumpbump!!!! :lol:

N1GG4

He was clan leader of a dcz noob clan wich got disbanded[/b]
    haha if i dont recall my "noob" dcz clan owned your clans ass in 2vs8s' 3vs3s and all that so please stfu. and didnt get disbanded I disbanded after I quit to sell the account which I made over $200 for a dcz account with noob items so please spare me your gay talk and just give up no one likes you here so stop posting.

freakyangel

erm im just curious bout this, which clan did u lead on manes?[/b]

RiseAgainst_

haha if i dont recall my "noob" dcz clan owned your clans ass in 2vs8s' 3vs3s and all that so please stfu. and didnt get disbanded I disbanded after I quit to sell the account which I made over $200 for a dcz account with noob items so please spare me your gay talk and just give up no one likes you here so stop posting.[/b]
    My clan ? was i in there? nope. Come get a lvl 70 rogue and vs me noob dcz ^^

UP FOR THE WORST CLAN GOING TO THE NEW SERVER zuahahah

i wonder why everyone hate the pirates, im kinda knew to ko4life, but still its like there is no clan that likes them or what?
    what did they do to get so much hate lol

N1GG4

see chong they just hate us cause they fear us. They see something new and its in their blood to fear it and try to stop it before it gets to them. And rein if I dont recall you on record vs me on emo = i owned you now stfu please. your just another noob no name with nothing to look forward to in life except for ko which is a game that your bad at. Sure say were a bad clan or w/e the fuck you want but wile you say something like that then PLEASE lemme see you back it up. Prove it to me and to everyone else that were a bad clan skill wise. GO AHEAD DO IT. IF YOU CANT THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP GET OFF MY CLAN TOPIC AND JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

and freaky i joined manes with a new acc after you quit and I was on emosexual for a wile