Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wonder why everyone hate the pirates, im kinda knew to ko4life, but still its like there is no clan ...
Page: 14

Banned

i wonder why everyone hate the pirates, im kinda knew to ko4life, but still its like there is no clan that likes them or what?
    what did they do to get so much hate lol[/b]
    Probably because we don't praise them and act like they are gods. And rein...I love how you say your so good and shit, and that you could beat me no problem. However, when we was in RoS and I played on Jesusbuffs, I was considered by many to be in the top 3 for best bp in ardream on manes. Funny how your name was never even mentioned for warrior. Guess thats the difference between people who actually play...and those who merchant in moradon.

nicholaszaioud1992

Probably because we don't praise them and act like they are gods. And rein...I love how you say your so good and shit, and that you could beat me no problem. However, when we was in RoS and I played on Jesusbuffs, I was considered by many to be in the top 3 for best bp in ardream on manes. Funny how your name was never even mentioned for warrior. Guess thats the difference between people who actually play...and those who merchant in moradon.[/b]
    OWNED AND BUMP!! U Go Coins :P . :lol:

hotsicer

riseagainst u can put ur sisters fucking dildo in ur mouth so u will shut the fuck up

Internet pervert Senior Member

riseagainst u can put ur sisters fucking dildo in ur mouth so u will shut the fuck up[/b]
    Why do i feel this is not the same Mubok i played with =/

RiseAgainst_

see chong they just hate us cause they fear us. They see something new and its in their blood to fear it and try to stop it before it gets to them. And rein if I dont recall you on record vs me on emo = i owned you now stfu please. your just another noob no name with nothing to look forward to in life except for ko which is a game that your bad at. Sure say were a bad clan or w/e the fuck you want but wile you say something like that then PLEASE lemme see you back it up. Prove it to me and to everyone else that were a bad clan skill wise. GO AHEAD DO IT. IF YOU CANT THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP GET OFF MY CLAN TOPIC AND JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

and freaky i joined manes with a new acc after you quit and I was on emosexual for a wile[/b]
    I was laughing the whole time thanks for the good laugh :lol:

Probably because we don't praise them and act like they are gods. And rein...I love how you say your so good and shit, and that you could beat me no problem. However, when we was in RoS and I played on Jesusbuffs, I was considered by many to be in the top 3 for best bp in ardream on manes. Funny how your name was never even mentioned for warrior. Guess thats the difference between people who actually play...and those who merchant in moradon.[/b]
    Maybe because i never pked? i pked like twice? with lvl 55 char and no lvl 57 skill idk whats the name? :huh: maybe because of that? and i was lvl 55 cuz i was doing trades at that time before the price of my items went down, as they are right now. Its called being an smart trader (not like others who buy items, then they get wiped or hacked by a 13 year old kid :lol: )

And please explain me in what 'official' list where u ever considered a top bp :lol:

riseagainst u can put ur sisters fucking dildo in ur mouth so u will shut the fuck up[/b]
    Hmm sure i guess :mellow:

nd Bump for the WORST CLAN IN THE NEXT SERVER rofl :lol:

P.s: I love when u nwebies flame me so i can own u again and again and again

lol GayC, DJ cat looks cool hahhahaha.

^^

Nah seriously now Rein is cool, if he didnt get hacked several times and lost all his gg items he wouldnt even be in DCZ.

RiseAgainst_

I dont play dcz since months, i played dcz for like 1 month

N1GG4

Maybe because i never pked? i pked like twice? with lvl 55 char and no lvl 57 skill idk whats the name? :huh: maybe because of that? and i was lvl 55 cuz i was doing trades at that time before the price of my items went down, as they are right now. Its called being an smart trader (not like others who buy items, then they get wiped or hacked by a 13 year old kid :lol: )

And please explain me in what 'official' list where u ever considered a top bp :lol:
    Hmm sure i guess :mellow:
    nd Bump for the WORST CLAN IN THE NEXT SERVER rofl :lol:

P.s: I love when u nwebies flame me so i can own u again and again and again

[/b]
    sorry rein but u own shit ive owned u many times and so has half of my clan that played on manes. Also all your doing is making urself look like a dickhead so keep it up like I said prove that were the worst clan and Ill rest my case till then its just you and ur childish sell attempting to flame but getting no where

RiseAgainst_

sorry rein but u own shit ive owned u many times and so has half of my clan that played on manes. Also all your doing is making urself look like a dickhead so keep it up like I said prove that were the worst clan and Ill rest my case till then its just you and ur childish sell attempting to flame but getting no where[/b]
    Yes sure, everyone of your clan has dreamed of owning me keep it up little fellas

Even my dj cat will play longer (24 hours) than your clan will play united. :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Btw you started the flaming in other clan topics by flaming morian in his Slay3rs topic and others so yea, keep flaming keep summoning me

Banned

Hmm sure i guess :mellow:[/b]
    Here I'll help you out..I know being a mexican slows you down at times, but I forgive you. I did say in my first post, that considering the fact that you never played with me in Ros, then you don't have a good foundation to say you could beat me. You never once played with me...and especially didn't play against me. If you consider merchant mode playing..then I guess you excel at lvl's I could only dream of reaching. Is there ever such a thing as an official list of best players? Go look at ko forums, there were topics from back when I played jesusbuffs...for the whole month and a half that I did. Everyone that posted in the topic had my name down under best ardream bp. Go count how many times 4ill was on there. Too bad they didn't have a merchant award or you once again would have been unrivaled. I don't mind you flaming...just gives me something to do when I'm bored. Too bad all of your flames only include random statements you can't back up, and pictures of cats.

Well JesusBuffs how come u only played in ardream if ure so pro, u do know that theres another CZ for the big guys right? Being the best in adream isnt smt you should be so much proud of, not like its any real challenge.

Banned

Let me help you out spanky. I played jesusbuffs in dcz which was when I played with rein. I have played in cz and it's no harder than dcz...usually it's easier because you actually manage to find 1v1's instead of the ardream turk gangbang. Cz is much more fun than dcz...but it's not harder..that's for damn sure.

Jesusbuffs dcz is more funny than czKill gangbangs of turks own!

N1GG4

stinking he did play cz under a name which you would bow down to. Just as the rest of us. and yet again a few of us took up ardream. Hell I played ardream for about 1-5 days with not to great items and gained over 20k np after the first 2 days. I'm not going to lie ardream comes to a point where it is harder than actual cz because of all the gangbangs and the less power you have + ardream is all about skill cz is all about levels even though I proved my own statement wrong. I decided to go to cz with a lvl 61 against all lvl 70+ and I knew they were 70+ cause I would always look for their personal or seeking when I vs'd them. Not trying to be cocky or anything just speaking the truth non of them budged my minor heal combo and they all died before they managed to move my hp less than 3k and my hp was at 3.5k at lvl 61. And yet again I had bad items vs their good items. In the end it all requires skill and ardream is pretty much where you can gain skill cz is where you'll use it with higher levels.

Tristan

stinking he did play cz under a name which you would bow down to. Just as the rest of us. and yet again a few of us took up ardream. Hell I played ardream for about 1-5 days with not to great items and gained over 20k np after the first 2 days. I'm not going to lie ardream comes to a point where it is harder than actual cz because of all the gangbangs and the less power you have + ardream is all about skill cz is all about levels even though I proved my own statement wrong. I decided to go to cz with a lvl 61 against all lvl 70+ and I knew they were 70+ cause I would always look for their personal or seeking when I vs'd them. Not trying to be cocky or anything just speaking the truth non of them budged my minor heal combo and they all died before they managed to move my hp less than 3k and my hp was at 3.5k at lvl 61. And yet again I had bad items vs their good items. In the end it all requires skill and ardream is pretty much where you can gain skill cz is where you'll use it with higher levels.[/b]
    Haha "I'm not going to lie ardream comes to a point where it is harder than actual cz " Hahahahahahaha "Not trying to be cocky or anything just speaking the truth non of them budged my minor heal combo and they all died before they managed to move my hp less than 3k and my hp was at 3.5k at lvl 61" Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

It's so funny cause that's what happened to me on Pathos with you, if you change the fact I had 3.1k hp and you couldn't move my hp less than 3k.