Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; War...
Page: 15

War

N1GG4

tristan I NEVER VS'D U ON PATHOS I PLAYED THERE FOR ABOUT 1 DAY DO U NOT UNDERSTAND?

Banned

Haha "I'm not going to lie ardream comes to a point where it is harder than actual cz " Hahahahahahaha "Not trying to be cocky or anything just speaking the truth non of them budged my minor heal combo and they all died before they managed to move my hp less than 3k and my hp was at 3.5k at lvl 61" Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

It's so funny cause that's what happened to me on Pathos with you, if you change the fact I had 3.1k hp and you couldn't move my hp less than 3k. [/b]
    Which is funny, because the worst player on ko could spike you once and you would go down past 3k hp.

RiseAgainst_

If u wanna flame or something flaming nwebies (nigga, and dcz best priest :lol , make it short or ppl get bored at the first line. Who would read 4+ lines of flames directed to u? lawl

We all know this clan is full of dcz nwebies (who think they are good for killing 1 rogue in dcz :lol: ) and unknown people :lol: yea sure GL at 'owning' the new server, BUMP FOR THE NOOB CLAN!!

Banned

lookie more statements you can't back up. and in the corner a picture of a cat. typical mexican flame

Well sry babas but CZ is where all the skill is, try lvl 65s vs lvl 80s and thats not what u see in DCZ. Anyway i could always make a lvl 59 priest, with all the exp quests and shit wouldnt take more than 7 days and gear it up with my main CZ priest items and nobody could kill me in DCZ unless theres like 5v1. So sry but u wont find much respect for stating ure the best on some list in andream. What makes it even more sucky is that you promote yourself to be the best on "some" list, while ggs never do that.

And N1gga sry, but obviously unlike you i dont bow to anyone, maybe thats why everyone dislikes your clan, you prolly lost perception of the real world from down there, try standing up high for a change, they say thats what makes man. Dont wanna get into the other things that go on there, thats not for this forum.

RiseAgainst_

lookie more statements you can't back up. and in the corner a picture of a cat. typical mexican flame[/b]
    K 1st dude you are NO one in this game.

2nd) Your clan IS in fact the most noob clan posted in ko4life for the new server.

3rd) Everyone knows your clan will be the ones that will be disbanded first. (from the ko4life clan list of the new server)

4th) Making up your ranking lists of 'OH I AM CONSIDERED IN THE TOP 10 OF DCZ PRIESTS' wont convince everyone.

5th) N1gga is NO one in this game too to be flaming ppl like me or anyone else.

I could go on with the list but hey i dont wanna get everyone bored with stuff we all know already.

BUMP FOR THE NOOB CLAN Thanks for flaming, i love to own u guys

freakyangel

N1gga, u still havent answered my question >.< i dont wanna know what char u played on manes, i dont care if u started playing after i quit, why dont u just tell me the name of the clan u lead on manes? And in my eyes, the most important thing in dcz, would be the items, like the stinkingserb said....

@ jesus, u saying that any spike could move tristans hp to less than 3k, if his hp was 3.1k... If this is true, then what about N1gga? He says he is lvl 61, with 3.5k hp, and he says lvl 70s cant make his hp go lower than 3k... Now a lvl 61 rogue doesnt have that much defense, so I believe a lvl 70+ can also take his hp down to 3k or less with just 1 attack...

Im not flaming, just argueing or however u write that shit -.-

Banned

Rein just go eat some tacos or something. and freaky...I pointed that out because tristan replyed to nigga tryin to be better..so he came up with an even more unrealistic scenario. True niggas hp would at some point at time go lower than 3k hp no matter how good he is. He might not lose..but I&#39;m sure the hp would drop lower than 3k. and a lvl 61 rogue would only have like 9 less ac than a lvl 70 with the same items. Unless they were stated into hp a quite bit and gained extra ac from hp stat points.

freakyangel

Rein just go eat some tacos or something. and freaky...I pointed that out because tristan replyed to nigga tryin to be better..so he came up with an even more unrealistic scenario. True niggas hp would at some point at time go lower than 3k hp no matter how good he is. He might not lose..but I&#39;m sure the hp would drop lower than 3k. and a lvl 61 rogue would only have like 9 less ac than a lvl 70 with the same items. Unless they were stated into hp a quite bit and gained extra ac from hp stat points.[/b]
    Hmm kk, but I wasnt comparing a lvl 61 rogue to a lvl 70 rogue, since N1gga said &#39;lvl 70s&#39; and not &#39;lvl 70+ ROGUES&#39;, and I think lvl 70+ warriors have a lot more ac than a 61 rogue...

Banned

Well sry babas but CZ is where all the skill is, try lvl 65s vs lvl 80s and thats not what u see in DCZ. Anyway i could always make a lvl 59 priest, with all the exp quests and shit wouldnt take more than 7 days and gear it up with my main CZ priest items and nobody could kill me in DCZ unless theres like 5v1. So sry but u wont find much respect for stating ure the best on some list in andream. What makes it even more sucky is that you promote yourself to be the best on "some" list, while ggs never do that.

And N1gga sry, but obviously unlike you i dont bow to anyone, maybe thats why everyone dislikes your clan, you prolly lost perception of the real world from down there, try standing up high for a change, they say thats what makes man. Dont wanna get into the other things that go on there, thats not for this forum.[/b]
    Cz requires more true 1v1 skill. And I "promote" myself because rein acts like he is the fucking best at everything. When appearantly the people playing with me and against me say I&#39;m better at the character I was playing than him. I&#39;m honestly bored with flaming with you guys...but I might as well not stop while I&#39;m being flamed.

Banned

Hmm kk, but I wasnt comparing a lvl 61 rogue to a lvl 70 rogue, since N1gga said &#39;lvl 70s&#39; and not &#39;lvl 70+ ROGUES&#39;, and I think lvl 70+ warriors have a lot more ac than a 61 rogue...[/b]
    Well I sure hope so...maybe they forgot to take off their paper gear?

N1GG4

lol freaky clan I was leading was a dcz clan named RioT and we did do fine but thats not the point this is a totally different clan with different people and diff server. Rein keep saying w/e the fuck you wana say but Hate to break it to ya so far your pretty much the only one thats saying were gana disband the soonest and were the most noobiest. and freaky I did mean 70+ rogues and yes my hp did drop below 3k im just giving a different view of things just tryin to spice things up a bit and rein listen your acting like your a gg known player when no one gives a shit about you. Congrats you played a char named rec0rd and you got owned by me now please shut the fuck up and why do you bother posting in these new clans topics and shit its not like your in any cause you aint good enough to join any no one wants a gay spic like you who only commits his days to "attempting" to flame others wile making himself look like an idiot considering the fact that he just puts random shit in and trys to call a clan a noob clan on a server that hasnt come out yet because he thinks it makes him feel cool and welcomed with the rest of the people. So please go right ahead rein i know for a fact that me and my clan are gana enjoy proving YOU, MOSTLY ONLY YOU wrong.

Banned

I dont get it, why are you guys flaming? dont you know that you are making them more famous?
    We will all meet down in CZ in the new server to show exactly who is wrong and who is right,
    now just get the hell out of this topic - for the flamers.
    and for Pirates - stop commenting flamers, u are giving them more food for thought than they had before.

Banned

well we try to get oxygen to their brains any way possible